Hey folks

Just wanted to give you all some tips to find free accurate transcriptions and Tabs. There are tons of sites that have Tabs but most of them are not very accurate and it takes ages to find good ones. I want to share with you all a website that is really great for Lessons and transcriptions/Tabs.

(type in) all one word (i can't type because it bans the link)

Removed by moderator.

This site has a good range of Song Transcriptions in FDull that are note for note accurate. Tunes that you will not find in standard books and some artist that maybe more obscure. The site features great info on each band that is transcribed. Bands such as Primus, Steely Dan, Jamiroquai, Rush, Dream Theatre, and Artists such as Marcus miller, Jaco, Michael Jackson.... The list goes on.

The Best part about this site is the oppertunity to request upcoming transcriptions and there are weekly updates on Transcriptions and Lessons.

Check it out for your self and if there are tunes your desperate for Tabs email em at the site

Enjoy
C
Last edited by cocosbassment at Oct 22, 2012,
Adbot?
Quote by askrere
Why do so many guitarists and drummers come here to ask help for their bass players?? Are we that shy in the wild?

Use bait!

Bass player looks nervous!

Use safari ball!

... ... ... !

bass player got away...
Website owner, I would guess.

Atleast it's about bass.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
I guess the thread will be closed soon.

This sort of thread always comes across as cold-calling. The more social way to advertise is to put the link to your blog/youtube channel in your signature and then just go around the forum having actual conversations.

But then cold-calling happens becauase it works some percent of the time.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Damn, and I was hoping to get a new wedding dress out of this thread...
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan