dash-rendar
282 IQ
Before, I was dead set on the usage of seven string guitars, but found that it was really limiting to my creativity to be playing on such an instrument. I just repeatedly ended up going chugga-chugga-chugga on the low B and that would be the ONLY kinda riff that would come out of me when playing that guitar. SO, I got rid of it today by trading it for an old Washburn N2 model. Serial number denotes it's from 1991, the same year I was born.

I've included a link of my video review of the guitar. It's very brief and done quite badly in terms of filming, but it was done as soon as I got the guitar home. :P Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIMszV5-hc
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
your mom loves pork.

the two screws that go into the fretboard at the last fret, are those stock?

congrats on the new guitar!
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
your mom loves pork.

the two screws that go into the fretboard at the last fret, are those stock?

congrats on the new guitar!

The screws are normal on older N2s I think.

Sweet guitar TS. HNGD
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dash-rendar
282 IQ
Totally random, but I have finally decided on a name for the guitar. Seeing as I traded a 7 string with a space themed name (Jupiter), I decided to keep the theme going on this guitar. Her name is now Cassini, which is the name of the space between rings A and B of the planet Saturn ^_^ My friend told me about that and I thought it was cool
Last edited by dash-rendar at Oct 29, 2012,