Page 2 of 2
Quote by Cb4rabid
if ur pee pee doesnt go in her pee pee ur a vergin

This is vergin' on the ridiculous.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I will make you a deal mayslash, one that you cannot refuse.

If you stop making threads, I (and I'm sure the rest of the Pit) will say that you aren't a virgin.

Imagine going to tell your friend that a whole internet forum agrees that you aren't a virgin.

Will you accept my offer?
If I had a penny for every time somebody said "Tigers are the couches of the ocean," I'd have zero cents.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Does it really matter whether you or your friend are right, TS? Also, stop whoring around!

How is 2 women a year "whoring around"? If anything I am embarrased its so low...
Quote by mayslash
How is 2 women a year "whoring around"? If anything I am embarrased its so low...

You set yourself up for that one.
Quote by Cb4rabid
if ur pee pee doesnt go in her pee pee ur a vergin

Does that mean you can't lose your virginity through lesbian sex?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by mayslash
I am saving that for the first woman i fall in love with (cheesy i know). It needs to be special for me to want to do that

That's like waiting to own a Ferrari before having your first driving lesson.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
You're a virgin. This is clear. But: The first time I had sex I didn't cum and I had to finish myself off cos we got kicked out of the room cos it was at a house party, does that count as losing it, or?

Quote by slapsymcdougal
This is vergin' on the ridiculous.

hehe
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Oct 27, 2012,
If you went balls deep then yes. See, THAT is actually an intriguing question.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
LOL This thread... Oh man. you guys are hysterical.

Btw TC, it's not really "impressive" to have done stuff with a bunch of different girls. That's just the most hilariously stupid thing I've ever heard in my life.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
You're a virgin. This is clear. But: The first time I had sex I didn't cum and I had to finish myself off cos we got kicked out of the room cos it was at a house party, does that count as losing it, or?

That counts.
You're a virgin by the dictionary and current societies standards. Asking this question makes you seem really immature, and nobody finds this type of attitude attractive. I hope you're under the age of 16 because then it would be somewhat understandable. If you're not then you have a lot of growing up to do.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
You have a friend? Lies.

OT: You are a virgin. Now shut up and stop making threads.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
You just have to be a troll. You cannot be serious, you have to be a troll.

I refuse to believe this is the world we live in.
Quote by mayslash
I am saving that for the first woman i fall in love with (cheesy i know). It needs to be special for me to want to do that

So...what you're saying is, you've eaten out 8 women but you're saving actually having intercourse for the first woman you love? Wow, if she actually finds that ("that" being the fact that you ate out but didn't have intercourse with 8 other women) something special, then she's either just as bad as you. OR she's not very smart.
Quote by mayslash
oh yes goggling it will bring in factual results

It is more a rule people make on the streets, it is subjective. Having to have intercourse is not FACTUALLY required to lose virginity

Now after asking an opinion from people on the internet you're trying to argue with them too You're in denial bud
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shitting isn't a perk. Shitting is a hassle.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So...what you're saying is, you've eaten out 8 women but you're saving actually having intercourse for the first woman you love? Wow, if she actually finds that ("that" being the fact that you ate out but didn't have intercourse with 8 other women) something special, then she's either just as bad as you. OR she's not very smart.

Oh god, give me a break. There is a clear difference between wanting to have sex with a random slut from a party and a smart woman who is future wife material. Stop being a whitenight. Of course I dont think eating out a slut is "special"
Quote by mayslash
Oh god, give me a break. There is a clear difference between wanting to have sex with a random slut from a party and a smart woman who is future wife material. Stop being a whitenight. Of course I dont think eating out a slut is "special"

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by mayslash

I don't even know what to say.

Please keep talking.
Quote by mayslash

Here is a visual representation of you in this thread:

I hate mayslash. May he forever be a virgin and technologically inept.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 2 of 2