slipknot5678
UG Monkey
70 IQ
Quote by Portuguese_boy
in on thread where everyone posts their links but nobody clicks them

This.

https://soundcloud.com/will-letcher

I should probably stop using my real name though because I don't want employers to find me on UG from posting soundcloud/bandcamp links with my name. >_>
GibsonMan321
Semi-Lurker
41 IQ
http://soundcloud.com/abstract_introspection

All sorts o' metal, plus a few outliers.

If you just wanna skim the most metal stuff, check out: "Old School Death", "Melodic Deathroll", "A Lighted Hand Lifts" (the one without vox gets more to the point), and "Drop Bb".

For more skillful guitar stuff, check out: "Fifths Plus a Four", 2:55 on "SludgeDoom", 3:20 on "We Ride", and "Upbeat Dream Theater-ish".
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Oct 29, 2012,
smartguyreviews
Kenny G on Ecstacy
206 IQ
http://soundcloud.com/alex-dragonetti

It's basically Chipjazz, if that's a thing.

My friend had me make this so I could show him what a chiptune of a jazz song would sound like. I ended up making two then using the thing to host my 8bit album work in progress. But yeah, I'll be looking at a good amount of the posted accounts since I have no class for two days at least.
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
100 IQ
Quote by NothingRocks
http://soundcloud.com/agnosticworship

It's a mishmash of electronic music, jazz, and hiphop.

So essentially, trip hop?

Mine's in my sig. My stuff's pretty much ambient, drone, glitch and noise; with the exception of a couple.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am sick of [Ali] coming into every thread and calling someone a straight white male "haha LOOK at this STRAIGHT WHITE MALE saying THESE THINGS oh my GOODNESS"

every. single. time.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 29, 2012,
NothingRocks
( ͡͡ ° ͜ &
61 IQ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So essentially, trip hop?

Not really, I have trance and drum and bass stuff on there. Also, what kind of Trip Hop do you listen to that has electronica influences, besides my stuff

>.>
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
100 IQ
Quote by NothingRocks
Not really, I have trance and drum and bass stuff on there. Also, what kind of Trip Hop do you listen to that has electronica influences, besides my stuff

>.>

Electronic is a very, very broad term

I like 'Introspective Mind', by the way.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am sick of [Ali] coming into every thread and calling someone a straight white male "haha LOOK at this STRAIGHT WHITE MALE saying THESE THINGS oh my GOODNESS"

every. single. time.
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
100 IQ
Quote by T7E
http://soundcloud.com/evanlynch

creepy vibed instrumentals.

Guitars, bass, drums and some oscilating vibraphone here and there

Your artist name should be 'Lynch Evan'.

You're welcome.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Quote by EndTheRapture51

every. single. time.
T7E
All smiles :)
50 IQ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Your artist name should be 'Lynch Evan'.

You're welcome.

I had previously explored every other avenue with my last name's meaning except for that one.

Interesting
descara
207 IQ
You can find my a link to a "best-of"/some kinda demoreel set in my sig. Will follow y'all soon as I get to something of a more convenient surfing device

edit: cinematic music mostly, with some electronic stuff and one or two contemporary things in there.
Last edited by descara at Oct 29, 2012,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
Because we really need another thread for people to post their shitty music. I mean, it's not like we have several subforums specifically for that.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
20 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
Hey, you want vocals put to these? I love these, some of my favorite Radiohead songs are here, and they're pretty lovely.

one day negro, one day
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
rocknrollstar
Debaser
80 IQ
When I get some time off work I'll check some of you guys out.

In the meantine:

The band I write for (Mr Jingles) http://soundcloud.com/mrjinglesband - catchy rock, if you want songs stuck in your head, check it out. Not sure who we sound like, I certainly know my influences, but I don't think anything jumps out as "Oh thats a *insert band* influence* Answers plz.

My solo material www.soundcloud.com/michaeloneilmusic - a variety. Tends to be more lo-fi, I've recorded original stuff and covers, genres include: rock, trance, gospel, blues and folk.
L2112Lif
UG Board King
100 IQ
Quote by yoman297
...you know there is a forum for this, right?

sorry to be so blunt, but

*reported*

The Recording's forum is for peer review, this wouldn't belong there either. Most people just link to their SC in their signature, I like the idea of having an official thread of UG soundclouds.

Funkiller is killing fun.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
The Recording's forum is for peer review, this wouldn't belong there either. Most people just link to their SC in their signature, I like the idea of having an official thread of UG soundclouds.

Funkiller is killing fun.

There already is an official SC/BC thread in PYB.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.