After a few months of flirting with this amp at a local shop I finally had someone buy my Krank so I could downgrade to a 112 Combo.

Pretty intrigued by the ISF control. Here is a shot of it, got the amp for $400 w/ FT Switch.

A little confused as to why this has a Limited Edition plate on it, can't tell if it was a post-purchase add-on by the previous owner or not.

Instead of the Celestion speaker this one has an Eminence Cannabis Rex 12" 50W speaker.

Once I get my an interface hooked up I'll post some clips. I'm diggin' it though.

http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Nice! That definitely looks like a sticker of sorts. Maybe the previous owner was trying to rip people off with it?

Anyways, HNAD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
looks like it was a limited run with the eminence speaker in it.

HNAD

EDIT he must have stuck those badges on because I couldn't find any thing like that on google
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Oct 30, 2012,
HNAD! Still hate I couldn't take that Krank off you, ah well though. Glad you could get what you needed
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
What model Krank did you have and how does this new amp compare to it? Did you just want a lower wattage/smaller size amp?

HNAD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Had the Krankenstein 100 Watt (2006). Great head I just wanted to go down in wattage and get a combo for practice/recording. Will probably get a Krank Rev+ if I go back to a head for gigging.

As for sounds the Krankenstein definitely has a special tone but it isn't as versatile as this Blackstar. The ISF control is fun.

Quote by Robbgnarly
looks like it was a limited run with the eminence speaker in it.

EDIT he must have stuck those badges on because I couldn't find any thing like that on google

At first I thought that was possible, and perhaps it is...but the Limited Edition plate (it's an actual emblem) just seems glued on since it's kind of at an angle. E-mailed Blackstar so maybe they can shed some light on it.
http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Last edited by iamcline at Oct 31, 2012,
Congratz!! I really liked the one I played!!