Page 7 of 7
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by leony03
Wow thats some eye for detail its gonna bug me now

One of my pickups is silver and the other one is black with screwheads visible. It looks so messy

Mine is like that too but I took the covers off mine and did the Peter Green mod. It wasn't for aesthetics
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Mine is like that too but I took the covers off mine and did the Peter Green mod. It wasn't for aesthetics

Haha fair enough

We should do another collaboration at some point
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by leony03
Haha fair enough

We should do another collaboration at some point

Yeah sure man. I'd like that. Hopefully something that's a little more in my skill range. I haven't played metal in years
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah sure man. I'd like that. Hopefully something that's a little more in my skill range. I haven't played metal in years

Yeah that's only fair You did a good job

Also loving the christmas avatar might do that to mine lol. Is that actually a picture of you or something else? I've always wondered

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by leony03
Yeah that's only fair You did a good job

Also loving the christmas avatar might do that to mine lol. Is that actually a picture of you or something else? I've always wondered

thanks.

It's a wrestler LOL.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
thanks.

It's a wrestler LOL.

Ah ok

Quote by angusfan16
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by leony03
Ah ok

Maybe one day I'll get drunk, do the facepaint and replace my avatar.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Maybe one day I'll get drunk, do the facepaint and replace my avatar.

DO IT! Christmas Patchy says so

Quote by angusfan16
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by K'Nuckles
You'd be better as Christmas Skwisgaar.

I dont know how to edit gifs

Quote by angusfan16
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
Congrats, everyone.

I won't have time to run this next month. So if no-one else steps up, it'll have to wait until January.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
If nobody can do it, I'll take over if you want. I've never done it though so you'll have to coach me a bit
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.
6,559 IQ
Copy and paste the OP from this month, but change things like the month etc.

Post it on the 1st of December.

Update the submissions whenever you can.

Some time after the 20th, post the polls for each.

Keep the polls open for 5 days.

That's all I can think of
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Random3

Sounds easy enough
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by QPC_Sam
There may soon be a video for The Trooper... Leony wants to do it in uniform and on horseback -- with cannons firing in the background.

Only just realised you wrote that in the Collaborations thread

Quote by angusfan16
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
Quote by Random3

H4T3BR33D3R,
Also, PM element4433 requesting the new thread be stickied. I make the polls public, because Niejel did. But you don't have to.

Thanks for giving it a go.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Last edited by QPC_Sam at Nov 27, 2012,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by QPC_Sam
H4T3BR33D3R,
Also, PM element4433 requesting the new thread be stickied. I make the polls public, because Niejel did. But you don't have to.

No problem.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
So my guitar is broken guys.

I'll probably do something on the piano next month though and then be back with the guitar in January after I get my Schecter for Christmas.

Oh, and good job to everyone who submitted songs!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
niejel
Calls the Pit's Musicians
523 IQ
Quote by QPC_Sam
H4T3BR33D3R,

It's fun seeing who votes for who, and who votes for themselves. It's a mind game.

leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
^^

I've just found the perfect entry for next month!!!

Quote by angusfan16
Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.
6,559 IQ
Quote by leony03
^^

I've just found the perfect entry for next month!!!

If it's the Christmas themed song you linked on Facebook I would suggest waiting because last year there was a separate Christmas song competition. Can't remember who organised it but I assume it was a mod.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by Random3
If it's the Christmas themed song you linked on Facebook I would suggest waiting because last year there was a separate Christmas song competition. Can't remember who organised it but I assume it was a mod.

Ah ok. I'll see if it turns up and enter it there.

Quote by angusfan16