Page 4 of 7
Holy shit I can't wait to get my new guitar. Mine is breaking strings like once a week. I don't understand why.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Your nut or saddle probably has rough spots.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Also, looking at your Youtube channel, I would seriously give my left teste to play like you.

Well the good news is you don't need to lose your left teste, you just need to practice

And yeah WCPhils chances are it's the nut or bridge, could be that you are using very tight strings but I assume you would know if that was the case.
Last edited by Random3 at Nov 11, 2012,
It's worth mentioning that you'll destroy strings pretty easy if you have a heavy right hand like me
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Random3

And yeah WCPhils chances are it's the nut or bridge, could be that you are using very tight strings but I assume you would know if that was the case.

Yea, I think I gonna change my string gauge up because it's getting annoying.

^ That could be true.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've never broken a string while playing in 5 years.

You have a sharp saddle or something, Phils?
Quote by TunerAddict
I've never broken a string while playing in 5 years.

You have a sharp saddle or something, Phils?

Maybe, I'll have to check

I have tremolo system but I don't have the bar attached. I could be leaning on it I guess. Probably something else though because it didn't use to happen.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Random3
Nice one, I've been eyeing up the RG1527s.

May just save for a JP7, haven't decided yet.

For an ERG, I'm not a fan of trems - like I was gonna learn some Tesseract for this but never got round to it. I'd put it into a new tuning twice a day, probably. Oh, and speaking of da djentz, I ****ing loved that Jetpacks Was Yes cover! My favourite Periphery song by a mile. Good job, mate.

inb4 block the bridge.
I think I would just get hardtails until I got a few guitars because I change tunings so much. After that I could just have certain ones in certain tunings and get some trems
___

Quote by The_Blode
Time to dust off the Explorer... Literall

And sort the truss rod and restring, the joys!

The control cover's off though, I just pray it doesn't need any wiring done
woah shit bruv i was rokin so hard my strap butn came off!

Put my down for Ratrace by Skindred for Intermediate Guitar. I've almost figured the whole thing out, just the bridge to go.

Edit: I meant Easy! Forgot Easy was back
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 12, 2012,
OP updated.

I have learnt a couple of songs. Not sure what I'm going to record though. Maybe 'Light My Fire' by The Doors on bass.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
I feel like I'm coming into this at the last minute but I'm going to enter with "Rock and Roll Suicide" - David Bowie. Guitar, easy category.
Last edited by Redsectoreh at Nov 13, 2012,
Quote by K'Nuckles
Bring Leon.

Also, looking at your Youtube channel, I would seriously give my left teste to play like you.

I cant afford to come :'(
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Don't know if I'll be able to finish my song :/ I left my amp over at my band mates' house and I can't find my 1/8" to 1/4" adapter to connect my POD to my speakers to play/record. If I can, I'll update and definitely be here.
Anyone know how to play the harmonica? I need these two harmonica parts down for my cover of the Gin Blossom's Follow You Down.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by K'Nuckles
Come anyway.

I've got 2 friends coming over the night before and went to 2 gigs last week

If you lot are meeting up before, I might come for a drink or two
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I won't be able to finish in time, too tired after work and I'm going away over the weekend :|
Might try for next month again though!

Now he's going for the stickies.

My hero.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Eww, she's too old.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in