Page 5 of 7
OP updated.

And... I've always wanted to ask:

Quote by K'Nuckles
... I would seriously give my left teste to play like you.

The devil used to ask for your soul. So does that count as inflation or deflation?
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by Random3
I'd say that's pretty comfortably in intermediate.

Yay!

It'll be my first Intermediate entry then
Not sure if I'll be able to get Laid to Rest done by the 20th. It's proving more difficult than I anticipated.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Not taking part this month- started a new job (I have a class of 12 adult music students on Thursdays and Fridays) which makes a total of 3, plus all the work that comes with my MA. I'm buckling under the stress at the moment, and the few moments I catch to play piano make me sad, because I know that I can't practice for long enough to improve on my pieces.

Staying strong though. This is my new challenge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PY0NFC4aEw

It's slowly coming along, and I'll probably be back in a couple of months with the first several pages ready.

Hope your pieces are going well for this November!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Random3
Was just looking at the list of registrations, Forsaken by Dream Theater is definitely not intermediate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE4mdob65ZU

There is the solo, that is most definitely advanced material.

Seconded. Dat be sum hrd sht.

Also, here is my Storytime audio file. I'm doing the video tomorrow so I will post when thats done. Probably wont have time to do my Ozzy cover I will also get Trooperz done
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Unfortunately I wont have Crystalline done in time for the deadline. I had about 90% of it down, and then a lot of school work came up and I didnt really have time for guitar. Ill have time to work on it during Christmas break though, so I might have it down for the next CATPM
Quote by Random3
Hecklers at Opeth gigs are always awesome, which one was you

Practically all of them. "Shit's gonna go down" in Hessian Peel, Bon Jovi are dog shit, Can I see your ass, the first I love you....

EDIT: I called out Harvest as well, and some other shit too.
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Nov 18, 2012,
Quote by K'Nuckles

EDIT: I called out Harvest as well

I wish I was there
So submissions are due in about 12 hours, right? Or a day more than that?
I'm asking because I brought all my audio equipment with me for Thanksgiving break, except the 1/4"-to-1/8" adapter I need for my headphones, which means I'll have to record without distortion and add it in later, unless I pick up another adapter, which would be cheap, but I already have three and I really don't need another, plus I want to record before sundown so there's decent lighting.
E: I'm hooking it up to my practice amp on a clean channel. That should work.
E2: On track to recording today and having it up in a few hours.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by Cavalcade
So are submissions due tonight, or tomorrow night? Because if they're not due until tomorrow, I might do a bonus cover.

I'm hoping tomorrow as I still need to do my Trooper video for our collaboration

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Cavalcade
Thanks! Your cover kind of makes me want to find a drummer and do a collab like that. Are you using the samples from the orchestral CD?

Haha it was fun to do. I hope I can do some more with him This guy does loads of songs I love so I thought I would message him and he is such a nice guy. Very easy to work with and makes it all incredibly professional Yeah the orchestra track is from the Tour Edition. Drums by him and guitars and bass by me

Quote by angusfan16
I wana play Am I Evil by Diamond Head and i feel like it should be on the easy difficulty
Quote by HiLife415
I wana play Am I Evil by Diamond Head and i feel like it should be on the easy difficulty

You'll have to act fast, deadline's today!
I've updated the OP. If you've posted one, then please make sure a link to your entry is there. If it isn't, then repost your link.

I'll do the polls tomorrow because:

Quote by leony03
...I still need to do my Trooper video for our collaboration

I don't think I'll have time to host next month's thread, and I want to be doing this when the Trooper video goes up!

Leony, did you want Storytime in the Bass polls?

Quote by HiLife415

Yep, you'll have to be quick. Or do it next month. (Not you, Leony! Get the Trooper recorded!)
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by QPC_Sam

I don't think I'll have time to host next month's thread, and I want to be doing this when the Trooper video goes up!

Leony, did you want Storytime in the Bass polls?

Yep, you'll have to be quick. Or do it next month. (Not you, Leony! Get the Trooper recorded!)

I'm practicing this solo over and over again and its so damn hard Definitely stretching my capabilities! But I wont rest today until it is done. I finally fixed Sony Vegas from screwing up. Yeah might as well. I doubt it will win because of all the real bass players saying its not proper or something

Quote by angusfan16
You better finish it today so people can hear how awful I am at NWOBHM
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You better finish it today so people can hear how awful I am at NWOBHM

Except the fact your soloing is so much better

Quote by angusfan16
Or for advanced guitar

Ah well, if no one else does then carry my entry over to next month as I doubt I will have time to do one next month.

Also QPC_Sam the bass in my Satch cover is a backing track, not me so remove me from easy bass please