Page 1 of 4
SkepsisMetal
✈ 🍁
1,468 IQ
Just saw this.

Didn't care for him or the music, but it's never good to see a young person die.
Myfirstpubes
Flex your muscles
932 IQ
I was just going to post this here in the Pit.

I don't like Suicide Silence at all, but dying in a motorcycle accident has to be horrible. RIP.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Like I said in Hardcore, sad day. Again, not a fan, but I did enjoy jamming one of their songs from time to time.

RIP dude.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
It sucks don't get me wrong.

But I can just tell that people are going to start pointlessly worshipping that band now for little to no reason, even for the genre their music was dull, apart from bits of the first album perhaps.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by ChemicalFire

But I can just tell that people are going to start pointlessly worshipping that band now for little to no reason, even for the genre their music was dull, apart from bits of the first album perhaps.

Well, of course this happens with every single instance of an artist or celebrity of any sort dying. It just doesn't have to be said because it is sadly obvious and not entirely worth pointing out anymore. It just stirs up bad vibes for those who will actually care, and the pointless worshipping will do that already by itself.
TEK34
UG Newbie
323 IQ
I met him once, really nice guy. One of the better frontmen in metal too, no matter what you think of Suicide Silence. Really sad about this.

RIP Mitch
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
Not a fan, but RIP.

Last tweet is weird. Slightly less weird because it was halloween, but weird nonetheless.

Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
Motorcycle Accident Silence

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
im not mental
litrally drake
3,995 IQ
i met him after i saw them last year and he was one of the nicest guys ever. huge stage presence too.

Go Veg.
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
I blast Wake Up still from time to time if I'm randomly in a hardcore mood. S'always sad to see young people die.

Hope his family are ok.
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,421 IQ
Well, as his song went, YOLO.

Condolances and all that. Pretty tragic.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Charvel1995
Ronda Rousey Fanboy
1,873 IQ
Condolences to his family, and his band mates.

Never really like the band. His vocals sounded very over produced on record. Still sad to see him go though.
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Mitch Not-So-Lucker

RIP and all that.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
I've never heard this band, but damn, that's sad. RIP.
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
468 IQ
Quote by ChemicalFire

Lawl. Nah.

RIP to mister dead pants.
LostLegion
32CSM
2,216 IQ
I was wondering what all my Facebook emo friends were crying about.

RIP
theawesomecave
Banned
21 IQ
So sad. You have to give it to him and the band -- there are thousands of these new types of metalcore bands out there, and Suicide Silence rose to the top of them all. He had the best pipes of any death metal vocalist out there, IMO.
simoncheesecake
UG Newbie
114 IQ
Quote by theawesomecave
So sad. You have to give it to him and the band -- there are thousands of these new types of metalcore bands out there, and Suicide Silence rose to the top of them all. He had the best pipes of any death metal vocalist out there, IMO.

This is what happens when you devote your life to death metal. Live by the sword,die by the sword. You never see country singers dying like that.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
My 15 year old deathcore worshipping self would cry.
I am kind of bummed atm because I used to be huge into these guys, even if their music is complete shit.
Quote by theawesomecave

Quote by simoncheesecake
This is what happens when you devote your life to death metal. Live by the sword,die by the sword. You never see country singers dying like that.

Lol @ Suicide Silence=Death Metal
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Nov 1, 2012,
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
At least it wasn't like John Balance who died by falling off a balcony. That's sick irony there.

I don't even want to know how Lesley Gore is going to die.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Quote by technicolour

mfw

Quote by slapsymcdougal
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
What a terrible band name.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
simoncheesecake
UG Newbie
114 IQ
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
What a terrible band name.

You have to question if he even wanted to live
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Also that final tweet is... really eerie.

It's Halloween.

But this is tragic. Say what you like about Suicide Silence, they're talented - and Mitch was far too young to die.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
Motorcycle Accident Silence

Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
Alexi_hammett
what up wit dat?!
50 IQ
****ing sucks.... One of my biggest influences to get body art. Its a shame he died. I really feel bad for his daughter Kenadee and his dog parker.
For your sake I hope heaven & hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Guitar & skateboarding. Do what you want.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
It's Halloween.

But this is tragic. Say what you like about Suicide Silence, they're talented - and Mitch was far too young to die.

..in what sense of the word? The members can all play their instruments..? Aside from that this band has nothing going for it.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Quote by mortiis999
Scrolling past endless 'didn't liek the band but...'. Why not just say RIP and leave it at that?

Want some ointment to treat that butthurt?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
mortiis999
1,073 IQ
Quote by Ometh
Want some ointment to treat that butthurt?

Perhaps think about what point I was making? Whats with the needless one-upping, why are kids so worried that by being repsectful when someone dies people will think that they like a band that they in fact don't? It's rather feeble.