Page 2 of 4
Quote by Alexi_hammett
****ing sucks.... One of my biggest influences to get body art. Its a shame he died. I really feel bad for his daughter Kenadee and his dog parker.

poor dog
Quote by technicolour
..in what sense of the word? The members can all play their instruments..? Aside from that this band has nothing going for it.

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
This is why metal fans suck,it doesn't matter if you like the band, just say rip and leave it at that just have some decency.
I've disliked most of their music and a lot of their fans, but this is very sad. They were getting to be the major power in their genre and really make it as a band. Anyone dying so young is tragic but, being a musician, this is very sad to me.

EDIT: ^Quit being so butthurt. If anything, it's more respectful. I didn't like his music but the loss of life and talent is tragic. My dislike for his music doesn't mean he wasn't a talented individual and a fellow musician. Why don't you leave us to our preferred form of paying respect?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Nov 1, 2012,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I've disliked most of their music and a lot of their fans, but this is very sad. They were getting to be the major power in their genre and really make it as a band. Anyone dying so young is tragic but, being a musician, this is very sad to me.

EDIT: ^Quit being so butthurt. If anything, it's more respectful. I didn't like his music but the loss of life and talent is tragic. My dislike for his music doesn't mean he wasn't a talented individual and a fellow musician. Why don't you leave us to our preferred form of paying respect?

How is he butthurt? If anything the insistence on sharing your negative opinion of a band before you can say that its perhaps not a good thing that a fellow human being has died is absolute butthurt. It's common decency not to and to chastise those too narrow minded to be able to just wish his family well.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Motorcycle Accident Silence

Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by mortiis999
How is he butthurt? If anything the insistence on sharing your negative opinion of a band before you can say that its perhaps not a good thing that a fellow human being has died is absolute butthurt. It's common decency not to and to chastise those too narrow minded to be able to just wish his family well.

I agree, you should just share your negative opinion and be done with it.
Quote by Ometh
I dedicate my latest song for you Mitch.

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I care as much about his demise as he would have cared about mine...

The whining and BS about someone that none of you even knew is priceless though, carry on!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
RIP Mitch, will be forever missed<3
Another great musician gone at such a young age
<3
Irons
Quote by mortiis999

All people are saying is "I didn't like them, but this is sad". What's wrong about that? It shows that people are able to look over their musical preferences to acknowledge that a human being died.

I also never listened to this band, but from what I've heard it wasn't very good.
Quote by Ometh
I dedicate my latest song for you Mitch.

Omth pls, dere no drop.

fixd fr u.
Attachments:
match lokr pls acualy is garza.gp4
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
RIP. Sad that the guy died so young
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Wow, saw SS at Warped tour a couple years ago... they were spectacular. This is tragic.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Aw crap this is sad news. I was a big SS fan for a while. Saw them live a couple of times and would see them roaming the venue afterwards. They never shied away from interacting with the fans.

R.I.P. Mitch
One of my favorite bands, he will be dearly missed.
Quote by askrere
Why do so many guitarists and drummers come here to ask help for their bass players?? Are we that shy in the wild?

Use bait!

Bass player looks nervous!

Use safari ball!

... ... ... !

bass player got away...
Quote by StewieSwan
Was hoping for Oli Sykes, but this'll do.

Bit of respect bro please?

The guy was talented for the genre, I've not listened to the band for like 4 years but he had some pipes. I'm no fan but no one deserves to die, so a bit of respect for the deceased yeah?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Not a super fan but I loved the Cleansing CD. One of my favorite metal albums. My condolences to the band, family and fans. RIP man.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
RIP guy

I was never into those bands like them and whitechapel but my friend is going to be freakin sad
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by ProgFripp74
Bit of respect bro please?

The guy was talented for the genre, I've not listened to the band for like 4 years but he had some pipes. I'm no fan but no one deserves to die, so a bit of respect for the deceased yeah?

No he wasn't, Jacob Bannon and Kurt Ballou are talented for the genre.

Also: "Pull the trigger bitch" ? more like apply the breaks bitch.
Last edited by technicolour at Nov 1, 2012,
Quote by technicolour
No he wasn't, Jacob Bannon and Kurt Ballou are talented for the genre.

Also: "Pull the trigger bitch" ? more like apply the breaks bitch.

Oh **** off. Nobody gives a **** about your angsty little disrespect for dead people.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Can this thread now be about how awesome Jacob Bannon and Kurt Ballou are?

RIP's already been said, and buttholes have already been bruised enough.
RIP mate
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by Todd Hart
Oh **** off. Nobody gives a **** about your angsty little disrespect for dead people.

Don't take the bait, Todd

But do take solace in the fact that the genuine twats and the trolls will probably die alone anyways.

RIP Mitch. Never listened to your band, but it looks like you made the most of it in your short life, which is more than a lot of us can say. Even through the mourning, your family and friends should be proud of you and your accomplishments.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't take the bait, Todd

But do take solace in the fact that the genuine twats and the trolls will probably die alone anyways.

RIP Mitch. Never listened to your band, but it looks like you made the most of it in your short life, which is more than a lot of us can say. Even through the mourning, your family and friends should be proud of you and your accomplishments.

I was hoping he'd say something about me just being butthurt so that I could spank his trolly little ass.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I was hoping he'd say something about me just being butthurt so that I could spank his trolly little ass.

Don't do it. It'll open a can of worms the pit doth not wish to see today.
Quote by blake1221
Can this thread now be about how awesome Jacob Bannon and Kurt Ballou are?

RIP's already been said, and buttholes have already been bruised enough.

Yes yes yes
Quote by Todd Hart

I disrespect live people a lot more, figured might as well be fair. Also, you never did answer my question about how this guy was talented.
I listened to a song of theirs on youtube.

tfw I can't tell if it's good or not because all that kind of music sounds the same to me.

He had nice hair though. Nice sheen to it.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Nov 1, 2012,
Quote by technicolour
I disrespect live people a lot more, figured might as well be fair. Also, you never did answer my question about how this guy was talented.

Talent is entirely dependent on perspective so your question is pointless.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Alexi_hammett
****ing sucks.... One of my biggest influences to get body art. Its a shame he died. I really feel bad for his daughter Kenadee and his dog parker.

he has a daughter?

oh my god
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by BladeSlinger
Talent is entirely dependent on perspective so your question is pointless.

well that's some cop-out bullshit right there. By that argument, someone who argues Bach wasn't talented is just as right as someone who argues he was.

They're talented at making generic deathcore, and if you think that requires an acceptional amount of talent, you crazy.

Again, if you want an example of a real talented vocalist/lyricist in the core subgenre: Jacob Bannon.
Last edited by technicolour at Nov 1, 2012,
Quote by technicolour
well that's some cop-out bullshit right there. By that argument, someone who argues Bach wasn't talented is just as right as someone who argues he was.

They're talented at making generic deathcore, and if you think that requires an acceptional amount of talent, you crazy.

Again, if you want an example of a real talented vocalist/lyricist in the core subgenre: Jacob Bannon.

Because they are. You can't quantify or prove talent. It's entirely perspective. What makes your example real talent? You saying so? Not a very convincing argument.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Because they are. You can't quantify or prove talent. It's entirely perspective. What makes your example real talent? You saying so? Not a very convincing argument.

Compare the amount of effort and thought gone in to song composition, phrasing, dynamics, flow of the piece, are there ideas being put forward? are these ideas realized? etc.

Peoples' tastes are subjective, certain elements of music are not.
Quote by Alexi_hammett

thats a ****ing stupid name. Why didn't he just spell it "Kennedy"?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...