meatjesus
166 IQ
So, i'm thinking about buying a squier vintage modified mustang, and, throughout time, mod it a bid. Something really important for me is to know if I woud be able to do something that generally people call "chord gliding" (tipical of, for example, my bloody valentine). Do you think I would be able to that with the tremolo in the mustang?

If you don't know what chord gliding is, here is a video that kinda shows it (not mine):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-YgVlVlrYQ

thanks
jeleopard
Jackson Fanboy!
1,720 IQ
Well, the guy on that video seems to do fine... I'm not sure what you're asking...?
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Ibanez RG8
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
Schecter KM7
83 Gibson Explorer "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
Ibanez SR485
Peavey 6505+ 112
Line 6 POD HD500
meatjesus
166 IQ
yeah, but the guy in the video is using a jag-stang, not a mustang, they have different tremolo systems
GaryBillington
Last of a Dyin' Breed
1,309 IQ
If you aren't sure about a guitar, you shouldn't buy it. The only way you can be sure is to try one.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H

My SoundCloud
TuningGamer
2 years and going strong
430 IQ
Quote by GaryBillington
If you aren't sure about a guitar, you shouldn't buy it. The only way you can be sure is to try one.

This should do it.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Mr.DeadDuck
UG's best Dave
336 IQ
I've made noises similar to that on a fender mustang so it is capable of that probably, but don't buy a mustang without playing it they are weird guitars you might hate it.
SMILE!