Page 3 of 4
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Grow a beard.

Shave the part on your neck.

Keep it well kept.

Boom. You'll be mopping the wet from their legs with your beard in seconds.

Dude, This is 100% true, as I found out today.
I'll start the story with this. I'm a virgin I've never kissed a girl and I'm 17 (pathetic, I know). No girl has ever shown interest in me before. I've been growing out my beard since November 1st. Today, one of my friends told me that a girl that I've liked for a while thinks that I look "****in hot" with my shitty, gross beard. Now, this girl is rather attractive, so I'm surprised that happened. I was told that if I tried to "get with her", she wouldn't mind (her words).
In short, yes, beards give awkward virgins a chance.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by jonathan666666
I'll start the story with this. I'm a virgin I've never kissed a girl and I'm 17 (pathetic, I know). No girl has ever shown interest in me before. I've been growing out my beard since November 1st. Today, one of my friends told me that a girl that I've liked for a while thinks that I look "****in hot" with my shitty, gross beard. Now, this girl is rather attractive, so I'm surprised that happened. I was told that if I tried to "get with her", she wouldn't mind (her words).

I can expand upon this.

All through Middle and early HS i was considered "all right" looking at best and usually "meh". I had a big nose that the rest of my face hadnt caught up to.

Im 10th this began to change. A goatee and beard began to grow. Small at first i worked at it keeping myself sharp and by the time i started 12th i had a nice goatee with the sideburns. Bitches loved it.

I shit you not the very smae chicks that turned their noses to me started saying hi and wanting to sit with me a lunch. Probably not all the goatee's fault but i know it helped. My girl now gets pissed if i even say im going to cut it all off.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image//c9e3621f6543d63f1e704e05df25e17e2f8cd44e_r.jpg

Not sure if the link works but this is what i got. Not me BTW im black and fairly dark toned. Had it since HS even though it was thinner then.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Dregen
I don't seduce women because I can't.

Seducing women isn't a can or can't thing. If you're confident, without being arrogant, and willing to put yourself out there, most girls aren't as bitchy or distant as some men like to think. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a girl, if and when you want.
Quote by jonathan666666

I doubt the legitimacy of this story as much as I doubt the moon landing.
Quote by jonathan666666

Beards are hot, true but it takes more than one feature to make someone hot. This girl probably liked you for some time, a beard can't change that much.
Quote by TunerAddict

That really better be not at all then.
Quote by TunerAddict

How much do you doubt the moon landing?
That story was completely true, btw. I don't give a shit if you believe it, all I know is that I might be getting somewhere. And that's all that counts.
FORZA CATANIA
If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it (most people look away, it shows that your a confident and engaging person if you look back at them) and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

This has worked for me more often than not. Apparently I have nice guy charm. Unfortunately so far all I've gotten out of this is one night stands however.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Nov 14, 2012,
Quote by willT08
That really better be not at all then.

That is kind of the joke to it. You as the reader cannot be certain as to what I'm implying.
Quote by StreetLight3989
If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

This has worked for me more often than not. Apparently I have nice guy charm. Unfortunately so far all I've gotten out of this is one night stands however.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Don't be trippin'

It works. Who knew being charming was as easy as listening to what a girl has to say and just being a nice person? It's easier to make a girl smile than laugh and you don't end up looking like dumb if you fail.
Quote by StreetLight3989
If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it (most people look away, it shows that your a confident and engaging person if you look back at them) and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

It's nice to hear some directness and genuiness (I hope this is a word, my English is not very good) in this field, all joking aside. It's also nice, though odd, to hear a guy refer to one night stands as unfortunate. Maybe there's hope out there after all
Quote by StreetLight3989
Don't be trippin'

It works. Who knew being charming was as easy as listening to what a girl has to say and just being a nice person? It's easier to make a girl smile than laugh and you don't end up looking like dumb if you fail.
Just playin'.

My approach is similar.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by StreetLight3989

Knowledge is power
Quote by element4433
Just playin'.

My approach is similar.

We were born to be nice guys. Doesn't mean we can't use that to our advantage. Guys who complain about girls not liking nice guys usually just aren't good with girls.

Quote by Ninja#117

Believe it or not a good relationship is 100x more rewarding than a couple hours of pleasure.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Nov 14, 2012,
Quote by StreetLight3989
We were born to be nice guys. Doesn't mean we can't use that to our advantage. Guys who complain about girls not liking nice guys usually just aren't good with girls.
The Nice Guys Finish last thing is just because typically Nice Guys try to get the girls the same as they'd get friends. And when you put yourself out there as a "non-threat" (this sounds way more negative than I mean it to) you're only going to get friendship.

Simply,

Act like a friend, you wind up a friend.
Act like a potential bf, she'll see you as a potential bf.

So, be as nice as you want, but you gotta flirt and keep things going in that direction.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
The Nice Guys Finish last thing is just because typically Nice Guys try to get the girls the same as they'd get friends. And when you put yourself out there as a "non-threat" (this sounds way more negative than I mean it to) you're only going to get friendship.

Simply,

So, be as nice as you want, but you gotta flirt and keep things going in that direction.

I don't think this is strictly true to be honest. I have had many guy friends who have gradually become something more and had many guys pitch themselves as boyfriends who have remained as only friends. It is mostly down to chemistry
Quote by element4433

Simply,

And this is exactly what I didn't understand when I was 16. I'm glad there's people who still don't though, because if everyone did, there would be no pop punk.
Quote by StreetLight3989

Believe it or not a good relationship is 100x more rewarding than a couple hours of pleasure.

Read my earlier posts. Im in a relationship with a little one coming soon. Feels good man.

That said before her damn right id take a one night stand over a lotion and ole lefty.

I will say your first point is spot on though. I was one of those nice guys but i was trying to get chicks that wanted bad boys. I didnt become a bad boy i just found a good chick and said screw those other types of chicks.
Knowledge is power
Quote by element4433

Simply,

Mad truth in this though i feel its only half the battle. The other part as boulangerie said is chemistry. Its gotta be natural and never manufactured.
Knowledge is power
Quote by boulangerie.mcd
I don't think this is strictly true to be honest. I have had many guy friends who have gradually become something more and had many guys pitch themselves as boyfriends who have remained as only friends. It is mostly down to chemistry
Chemistry is definitely key. But chemistry without romance doesn't lead to romance.
Quote by StreetLight3989
And this is exactly what I didn't understand when I was 16. I'm glad there's people who still don't though, because if everyone did, there would be no pop punk.
Few people get that when they're 16.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Chemistry is definitely key. But chemistry without romance doesn't lead to romance.Few people get that when they're 16.

Absolutely romance is important but chemistry generally leads to some form of romance. If two people have chemistry, in general, that spark will lead to something between them, or at least in my experience it does.
Quote by blake1221
I have never seduced a woman ever in my life and I never will.

foreveralone.jpg

You shouldn't talk like that. You were working pretty well at flirting last night
Quote by boulangerie.mcd
You shouldn't talk like that. You were working pretty well at flirting last night

What the **** sort of name is boulangerie? God, your parents must have hated you
Quote by blake1221
I have never seduced a woman ever in my life and I never will.

foreveralone.jpg

Whatever, you Lathario.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by boulangerie.mcd

He's joking, he's the Pit's resident stud, according to rumours.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334

As we say in Ireland he's more spud than stud.
Quote by simoncheesecake
What the **** sort of name is boulangerie? God, your parents must have hated you
Ah, the beginning stages of seduction.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Ah, the beginning stages of seduction.

There's nothing seductive about being called Boulangerie. Imagine moaning that out in bed, it'd be a mighty turn off. It's sickening
Quote by Stugg334

I personally found him very charming when we talked in another thread. Sounds like I'll have to be willing to compete for attention though
From the looks of someone insulting my name and trolling all of my posts, I'd imagine there's many people on here fighting for some attention
Quote by boulangerie.mcd
I personally found him very charming when we talked in another thread. Sounds like I'll have to be willing to compete for attention though
From the looks of someone insulting my name and trolling all of my posts, I'd imagine there's many people on here fighting for some attention

The Pit can be, at times, a massive, sweaty orgy of attention.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Honestly, "methods" on how to seduce women or anything of the sort are completely retarded.

I mean, I'm not going to come in here pumping my chest like I'm some sort of macho player. Far from it. I'm an introverted, passive, overly picky dude that doesn't exactly have an extensive romantic past.

But, it really isn't very difficult. Just be confident, have a bit of self-esteem, and be a charming and nice human being and treat her the same way. When people build up significance and importance in their heads and start trying to "seduce" rather than just being a regular human being is when they fall flat on their face. Just find the natural chemistry with someone you like, play off it, and make a move and put yourself out there. Personally I do that when I don't really want a relationship with someone and don't really have any expectations or desires tripping me up, as far as I can tell most people do all but the "making a move" part naturally. Just act naturally, charm someone who has a personality that meshes well with yours, and make your intentions clear w/ your actions.

That's why I hate the "nice guys finish last" crap. It's not that nice guys finish last. It's that overly passive pussyfooted mouthbreathers finish last. If you don't do anything to suggest to a woman that you want to be something more than a friend, you aren't going to magically become more than a friend. You have to take the initiative and frame yourself as whatever you want to be in that relationship. Or at the very least make a move other than some sort of fucked up confession of undying love after a year or two of friendship lol. The "friendzone". The ultimate failed slow play from an unwitting dude with no common sense.

I'm not hating, for most of my life I've been in the "finishing last" section with the women I was interested in. But at least I was honest with myself as to why and didn't start spewing crap
Quote by eGraham
The Pit can be, at times, a massive, sweaty orgy of attention.

Up until the ''of attention'' part, it sounded like my sort of place haha
Quote by simoncheesecake
There's nothing seductive about being called Boulangerie. Imagine moaning that out in bed, it'd be a mighty turn off. It's sickening
Yep, this follows my stages of seduction perfectly:

1) Insult the "target's" name and family
2) Tell the "target" how great you are and how much better you are than "target"
3) Make physical, unwanted contact
4) Get really drunk
5) Have an emotional breakdown and tell "target" that you were really just insulting Target because you hate yourself
6) Tell "target" that you're just intimidated because of how beautiful "target" is
7) Get a pity handjob in your car
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Yep, this follows my stages of seduction perfectly:

1) Insult the "target's" name and family
2) Tell the "target" how great you are and how much better you are than her
3) Make physical, unwanted contact
4) Get really drunk
5) Have an emotional breakdown and tell her that you were really just insulting her because you hate yourself
6) Tell her that you're just intimidated because of how beautiful she is
7) Get a pity handjob in your car

should have put this in that "pit bible" a while ago, lul
Quote by boulangerie.mcd
Up until the ''of attention'' part, it sounded like my sort of place haha

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~