Page 3 of 10
Wood affects tone due to the engorgment of the corpus cavernosum.
I cant help it. I masturbate so fast my hands go back in time and type all sorts of crazy shit.
Goth is the theatrical element without being a whiny little emo bitch.
^that reminds me.

i saw the dumbest bumper sticker the other day. it said "I'm not racist, I hate his white half, too."

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
Don't Know Don't Care

Pretty much this. Likely leaving the country anyhow..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
^that reminds me.

i saw the dumbest bumper sticker the other day. it said "I'm not racist, I hate his white half, too."

BUT THAT'S RACIST!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metal4eva_22
Nothing is going to change in merica. I don't see why so much emphasis is placed on the figure head.
Don't worry man. Obama supports your right to gay marry ponies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jakesmellspoo
^that reminds me.

That's deeply disturbing to me.

Anyway, **** that, Obama won in a country that's roughly 3, 000 miles South West of me, Yay!

I'm glad he won.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Nov 7, 2012,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
^that reminds me.

I'm not racist, but I think we should all have one as a footstool
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Jon777
I'm sure everything will be just fine.

At the moment, I'm more concerned about the outcome of California Prop 30. Higher tuition? Do not want.

pfft... not herpes

Mittches ain't shit

Where my boy Jostry at
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
^lol, how biased can the news get?

At our main political news programs no one really cares about who wins the elections.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

At our main political news programs no one really cares about who wins the elections.

Yes, well, welcome to America.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Fox News already have an article on their homepage that says that Obama won the election because all media conspired to help him win. Of course, that article is written by someone who works for a right wing think tank.
I didn't vote for him. I also didn't vote for Romney.

That said, I think Obama was the marginally better choice. Obama has better views on things like women's rights, immigration, and gay rights.
Quote by Todd Hart
Indeed he did, and thank whatever lord there is for that. Romney is a character straight out of the dark ages.

This. This a million fucking times.

I ain't even American, but shit, I'm glad Romney didn't win.
I have no sig
So glad to hear this when I woke up. A few weeks ago Romney said he supports foreign intervention in Syr1a, during the third (second?) debate he said he didn't. Had he been elected president, he probably would've nuked us.
Quote by captainsnazz
I really thought I didn't care, but when I read this I have to admit I felt some relief. Ya know, knowing the apocalypse has probably just been narrowly avoided.

This, so much.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Bill O'Reilly "There's no 'traditional America' left'. The white establishment is in a minority"

I lol'd.

And Donald Trump of all people said American is not a democracy. He's one to talk what with he more or less blackmailing (pun intended) Obama certain stuff before the election.

That's a republican democracy for you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 7, 2012,
Quote by Trump twitter

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country

Oh Mr Trump, you can have a revolution....right on the end of my finger. Swivel on it ya prick!
Quote by soundgarden1986

I love you so much right now.

Quote by frankv
Does Barry Obammy have a Dem majority in Congress to work with now?

I don't think so. Which sucks because Congress can be all like, "lololo u cant run again, me no listen, lalalalala."

Anyways, Nixon/Agnew 2016.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by k.lainad
Are we doomed for life? Or are we going to prosper and grow as an economy for the next 4 years? I choose the former....

You're an idiot if you believe either of those 2 things, especially the first.
It's funny that people think the economy is magically going to recover in a month or something. We are likely to see another 2 or 3 presidents before everything is fixed properly. Then it's only a matter of time before it happens again, as a species that loves saying we learn from the past...we rarely do.
Quote by JackalUK
It's funny that people think the economy is magically going to recover in a month or something. We are likely to see another 2 or 3 presidents before everything is fixed properly. Then it's only a matter of time before it happens again, as a species that loves saying we learn from the past...we rarely do.

Whatever, Obama will just wave his magic wand (it's a few inches bigger than Romneys) and fix it all tomorrow.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I for one am looking forward to the continued spying on citizens and civilians overseas falling victim to drone strikes.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Gorelord666

I love you so much right now.

I don't think so. Which sucks because Congress can be all like, "lololo u cant run again, me no listen, lalalalala."

Anyways, Nixon/Agnew 2016.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JackalUK

Its incredible at my work place right now. People really think some huge change is coming. We are the same as when Bush was in and the same for Clinton and on and on backwards.

Even all their policies and actions are similiar. The Bush to Obama switch was made watery smooth and nothing really changed. Obama even signed the NDAA which was drafted up during the Bush era. Its all part of the same cycle.

Do people really think Obama is going to tear down the house of cards the real powermovers have taken years and years to build?
Knowledge is power
Wait, so it's over? Obama won?

I actually feel a better now, if Romney would've won i would've been really scared.....

Well, now that it's all over, we can regain talking about the more important shit. (lol, yeah right)
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by frankv
Does Barry Obammy have a Dem majority in Congress to work with now?

Dems have a majority in the Senate, but the Republicans managed to hold on to the House.
Wasnt Romney voted somewhere to be most likely to trigger the Zombie Apoc?
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
Wasnt Romney voted somewhere to be most likely to trigger the Apocalypse?

FTFY
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by W4RP1G
Good one man. Maybe someday a third party will be allowed to debate the president without being arrested.

Ross Perot did.. On TV and everything.
As great as it would be to have a radical overthrow of the bipartisan Republican/Democrat system (lol), if you keep making the mistake of voting between two ineffective candidates, election after election, the result will be the same so don't complain when your bipartisan candidate didn't win. This race could not have had a winner because they are both destructive in a significant way.

Voting between the lesser of two evils is not the way we should go about voting. Encourage 3rd party voting for the next four years because you have more than two choices. Better choices that should not be ignored. The first step to fixing this country is considering all the options and not just the options that are most likely to win. I want voting for the third party to not be a throwaway vote the next election. The electoral college would have to be fixed though.