xmelodeehx
377 IQ
I recently bought a Line 6 POD Studio UX1 and I have problems when it comes to recording. Yesterday I was able to record using POD Farm 2.5 with Sony Sound Forge 9.0, today I was trying to record using Acoustica Mixcraft 6 and POD Farm 2.5 but no matter what i did I couldn't record.

I tried arming it and everything, played around with settings, and nothing. I'd record with Sound Forge, but I have a drum track and I like using the metronome feature Mixcraft has.

What do I have to do to get started recording with Mixcraft 6, POD Farm 2.5 and Line 6 POD Studio UX1?

I'm pretty new to this, so detailed answers would be appreciated.
I'm a girl
I play bass guitar
Have for about 1 yr and 1/2
Play for a band
I like ESP
Own two of them
I want a Schecter bass

Feel free to add me and talk to me
chatterbox272
1,237 IQ
Did you go into preferences and make sure the right device was selected for input?
xmelodeehx
377 IQ
Yeah, still, no luck :/
I'm a girl
I play bass guitar
Play for a band
I like ESP
Own two of them
I want a Schecter bass

lanzaa
Feliz sería que hora
745 IQ
thats basically the setup i use. i just arm the track and choose the input as the pod and hit record never had any problems
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
xmelodeehx
377 IQ
It records sound from the interface if POD Farm isn't running. It sounds very low. I want to run the audio through POD Farm first. But no luck.
I'm a girl
I play bass guitar
Play for a band
I like ESP
Own two of them
I want a Schecter bass

chatterbox272
1,237 IQ
Oh, you're probably loading it up wrong. Are you inserting pod farm as a VST effect or running it as standalone? If you're running it as standalone then you need to insert it as an effect in mixcraft instead.
xmelodeehx
377 IQ
I think im running it stand alone. I did place the .dll file for pod farm into mixcraft's vst folder as I was told by a friend. I'm not sure how to do what you mentioned. Can you walk me through it?
I'm a girl
I play bass guitar
Play for a band
I like ESP
Own two of them
I want a Schecter bass

chatterbox272
1,237 IQ
I don't have mixcraft or pod farm, but I'll try. On the track there should be a button that says "FX" on it, clicking that should open a list of all the effects you have. From there you should select pod farm and it will open pod farm as a VST plugin. Then you can use it in mixcraft.
xmelodeehx
377 IQ
Yeah i found it, and it somewhat works. But after adjusting the settings on the fx to POD Farm and finding the sound I wanted, no matter what I do the guitars still sound clean ><
I'm a girl
I play bass guitar
Play for a band
I like ESP
Own two of them
I want a Schecter bass