SlenderMan`
209 IQ
1968 Elfa GB60 Guitar/Bass Amp. 60 watts of old school solid state, ETONE speakers, Made in Australia. This thing is absolutely BITCHIN for bass and have been running it with a JOYO Crunch Distortion (Chinese true bypass MI Audio Crunchbox clone) and it sounds real dirty and nice. Good Sabbath/Sleep/Om tones aplenty.

With guitar it sounds like a cross between a princeton and a old jazz chorus. But this baby is for my bass only because of the bitchin marshall that sits above it.

And because i never showed you them before here is my JCM2000 DSL100 head and a Framus 2x12 with Vintage 30's.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/550086_4062487405325_951872624_n.jpg
Cathbard
Grumpy Old Tech
2,565 IQ
Wow, some of those things are still alive? Iirc those were made by Jade for the Electric Factory.
I was actually in the shop to buy one of their guitar amps when a friend of a friend walked in with a Yamaha G100-212 he intended to trade in on a PA. I bought his instead. That was my first amp. So it was just luck that an Elfa wasn't my first amp.
Methinks that you are being a wee bit generous describing as a cross between a princeton and a JC though. Maybe if they were sitting at the bottom of a lake but ........ nah.
Still, good to see some of them alive still. I've known more than a few guys that owned a Jade/Elfa bass amp as their first bass amp. They've seen many a beginner through their first gig.

So .. HNAD.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Nov 9, 2012,
SlenderMan`
209 IQ
Word Cathbard. you wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a 2x12 bass amp or cab, with no horn for under AU$600
dementiacaptain
Chiefin' Son
2,227 IQ
I thought it was going to be another abbey HNAD TS, looks like a cool bit of old kit
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
Hnad.
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
Perverockstar69
3,494 IQ
HNGD!!! Good stuff!!!

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Laney LC15R
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Gibson SG Standard
LTD Viper-500
Catalinbread Ottava Magus
Jim Dunlop CFH
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome