... It's too cold?

....... it's.... too...... cold....

I'm sorry, call me an ass, but I honestly laughed really hard at that.

Dur I got arrested for killing so many people and shattering so many families and friends, but this prison cell sure is cold! I wouldn't even be that evil to make a prison cell cold!
Great troll.

EDIT:
Quote by WCPhils
If he forze to death I would find it funny

I wouldn't because I don't care for the people he killed
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I find it hard to believe he's bitching. Norwegian law is very liberal, and the prisons are definitely not as harsh as, say, American prisons, from what I hear and read.
Denying the man moisturizer during the cold weather months is pretty inhumane. He's gonna get wrinkles.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Why bother giving this piece of shit air time
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I hope he dies a slow, painful death with no one around to give him attention.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
I hope he dies a slow, painful death with no one around to give him attention.

He should be thankful no one killed him tbh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Anders Behring Breivik complained in a letter to the prison service that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread, and he is not allowed moisturiser.

That shit is inhumane, nobody deserves cold coffee.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Anders Behring Breivik's prison conditions 'inhumane'

Yeah, because he's the one to say that.

I want to shit on his face. Not in a fetish way. It's pure hate.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

Quote by Oyface
Yeah, because he's the one to say that.

I want to shit on his face. Not in a fetish way. It's pure hate.

Quote by NordicThrasher
I find it hard to believe he's bitching. Norwegian law is very liberal, and the prisons are definitely not as harsh as, say, American prisons, from what I hear and read.

The guy lives in his own ****ing apartment. If i ever get evicted i know what im going to do.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Last edited by xhisor at Nov 9, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
He'd die a cold hearted killer

since he bitched about the world the feds bitched then he bitched about jail now we're bitching

bitch
He has to ask to change the channel on his TV? You have a sick justice system Norway.
Quote by due 07
this guy reminds me of nosferatu man so much.

Oh god... it's true.

"My coffee is cold! This is a sign of the decline of culture and civilization!"
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
He'd die a cold hearted killer

Either my lack of sleep is skewing my humour... But that actually made me lose my shit
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
They should have a 24 webcast of him shivering in his cell. That would keep me warm through the long, cold winter.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
We should make it warmer. Surely this will rehabilitate him!
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Bad Kharmel
special circumstances death penalty is looking better all the time isn't it Norway

Agreed hard. I don't ordinarily believe in the death penalty, but this guy does not need to deserve to continue breathing.
The only point he could possibly have is the excessive cavity searches, but 1) he may or may not be exaggerating and 2) I don't know the protocol about such matters anyway. Everything else seems like just incessant whining.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing