frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
Reckoned this forum needed a little something new to talk about, and since the mods don't seem to care about us at all, I kinda stole this from Alt/Indie's Songs Of The Days Of Our Lives thread.

So here's the deal. We post the tracks we're in love with at the moment and then talk about it something.

Okay, so yesterday Soundgarden's new album album arrived at my house and I'm in love with the whole thing essentially. I'll keep it to one track, which might just rock harder than anything's rocked since QotSA's Song For The Dead.

So now everyone please comment and post your own!
Mr.-Bungle
Mr. Bungle
242 IQ
This charming man - The Smiths. Honestly Morrisey is a lyrical genius with his cryptic upbeat morose poems and what can't you say about Johnny Marr. He's a guitar legend who's widely overlooked, but his playing puts any of the solo bitches to shame.

Just try and play it. Such a fun and good to learn for technique song.

http://youtu.be/kGnjrTkv1gs
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
Oh, that reminds me I still have to listen to the Deftones album! I like the song.

And Bungle, I really dig playing like that. Playing chords is boring and you can do accents much more efficiently like that.

One more: Audience No. 2 by Autolux. Love the droney yet vibrant and light-footed vibe of this tune. The main drum beat is just great.
steve_muse
beating a dead forum
419 IQ
She's let loose. Rawr
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
swave75
Maggot Vest God
1,921 IQ
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
This charming man - The Smiths. Honestly Morrisey is a lyrical genius with his cryptic upbeat morose poems and what can't you say about Johnny Marr. He's a guitar legend who's widely overlooked, but his playing puts any of the solo bitches to shame.

Just try and play it. Such a fun and good to learn for technique song.

http://youtu.be/kGnjrTkv1gs

Absolutely anything by the Smiths. That is all I have in my ipod right now. Morrissey, love him or hate him, is a genius. And he knows it.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by frankv
I'm really into Lights by Ellie Goulding.

Not sure if shame...

It's an amazing song imo, first pop song with somewhat interesting lyrics in a long time, at least that I can think of.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Circa Survive is probably 75% of what I listen lately to on my really long bus rides each day.
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
That's a kewl song, I'll have to check them out some moar.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
It's an amazing song imo, first pop song with somewhat interesting lyrics in a long time, at least that I can think of.

That's good to hear then.