Page 1 of 2
Basically, Ronnie Radke (Falling in Reverse, ex Escape the Fate) is a wanker and sleeps with minors, beats women, spits on fans and kicks them out.

This video explains everything, and the description contains the full story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNoS7CBe2A

Was anyone caught up in the shows, or even kicked out by him?

Thoughts / opinions?

Personally, I see him as everything that is wrong with the music industry.
It took me precisely 28 seconds of watching the video to realize I don't care about this at all.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
It took me precisely 28 seconds of watching the video to realize I don't care about this at all.

Thats cool, feel free to leave the thread
If I could come within grasping distance of Ronnie Radke I would punch that little bitch right in the mouth.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I know nothing about the guy except that one guy I used to know was really upset when he went to prison the first time. I know nothing else about him. Tell me why I should be interested.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
I still think that that video is the most unintentionally hilarious thing ever.

"I'm the voice of the voiceless. Bing bang boom, Ronnie you're done. *whistles* boom."

Quote by Gerard_xD
I still think that that video is the most unintentionally hilarious thing ever.

"I'm the voice of the voiceless. Bing bang boom, Ronnie you're done. *whistles* boom."

Yeah... that bit made me chuckle, admittedly.
Had the opportunity to see Falling in Reverse, Enter Shikari, and I See Stars last week. Forgot about it and didn't go. Then the next day Ronnie kicked I See Stars off the tour for reasons that sound like shenanigans.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by StewieSwan
He treats his fans exactly they way they deserve.

So they deserve to be spit on, assaulted etc?

wow.
Quote by MH400
So they deserve to be spit on, assaulted etc?

wow.
Absolutely. If you like awful bands, you should be spit on and hit with mic stands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Absolutely. If you like awful bands, you should be spit on and hit with mic stands.

Sure enough.
It was my privilege
Quote by vanitybinge
**** that, Ronnie Rocks.

Why? He does all this terrible shit, for dumb reasons.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by vanitybinge
**** that, Ronnie Rocks.

I like him as a singer, but he is a huge twat that belongs in the '80s.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Why the hell are you back?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I have one friend who posts 25 times in facebok about Radke and how much of a dick he is. Little does my friend know, that no one knows/cares about that guy.

Meh, the only modern 'visual' rock musicians in the U.S. right now are so disappointing.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Quote by purplexing
I have one friend who posts 25 times in facebok about Radke and how much of a dick he is. Little does my friend know, that no one knows/cares about that guy.

Meh, the only modern 'visual' rock musicians in the U.S. right now are so disappointing.

I don't think there's been any interesting visual rock acts in a long time. Like, 30 years.

Hell, I can't think of any interesting visual rock bands.

OT: Ronnie is an idiot and his bands sucks.
Quote by StewieSwan
He treats his fans exactly they way they deserve.

I lol'd

Yeah, I totes don't care about him. Don't like/hate him not do I like/hate the music.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by vanitybinge
Who, me?

No, TS. He was banned forever and it made the pit a better place.

Though looking over his posts so far he seems like a lot less of a chode than he used to be
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
No, TS. He was banned forever and it made the pit a better place.

Though looking over his posts so far he seems like a lot less of a chode than he used to be

I wasn't properly banned. I asked for a ban due to my lack of self discipline. I needed to put more time into studying for my double degree in Law.

University is now over for the year, so I asked for an unban. And yeah, I'm a lot more chilled out, now. I actually act like a 20 year old.
Quote by MH400
I wasn't properly banned. I asked for a ban due to my lack of self discipline. I needed to put more time into studying for my double degree in Law.

University is now over for the year, so I asked for an unban. And yeah, I'm a lot more chilled out, now. I actually act like a 20 year old.

Ah I see. That sounds like a big load.

And okay as long as you act like a 20 year old and not 12 I won't despise you anymore
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
I can't respect anyone who makes music more about the scene and band drama than the actual music. If you don't think that's the case with him, look at how often he bitches to his scenester fanbase about how Escape The Fate ****ed him over.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by skylerjames13
Ah I see. That sounds like a big load.

And okay as long as you act like a 20 year old and not 12 I won't despise you anymore

Yeah. It got pretty intense at times. Law is a demanding subject. Add the fact that I also took Neuro Psychology and Cognitive Psychology, and you can see why I needed more time for my studies.

And cheers - I only ever trolled because the reaction I got was so huge. I'm past that, now. I doubt that I'll be posting as much. Law kind of changed me and made me a lot more serious.
Quote by MH400
Yeah. It got pretty intense at times. Law is a demanding subject. Add the fact that I also took Neuro Psychology and Cognitive Psychology, and you can see why I needed more time for my studies.

And cheers - I only ever trolled because the reaction I got was so huge. I'm past that, now. I doubt that I'll be posting as much. Law kind of changed me and made me a lot more serious.

Oh wow, that stuff sounds pretty interesting. Would you recommend it?

And yeah, I know those feels. Cheers bro
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
Oh wow, that stuff sounds pretty interesting. Would you recommend it?

And yeah, I know those feels. Cheers bro

I <3 Law. I really do. Its hard at times, especially remembering past cases that seem pretty similar to others. The basics such as Material facts, Issue, Ratio etc are easy enough. Although it now feels like I can speak Latin lol. Ratio Decidendi, Stare Decisis, Obiter Dictum, Cur Ad Vult etc etc.

Statutory Interpretation in seriously interesting, as is Contract law. I had no idea that Consensus Ad idem (Latin for 'Meeting of the mind' - when an offer is accepted) was so easily achieved, even from a normal every day conversation.

Neuro Psyc technically isn't the correct term, but it was the closest term that I could think of. We basically studied the Brain. Development, evolution, processes, parts of the Brain etc. There was a lot to remember but it was easy enough, although terms like Myelencephalon are a mission to remember, especially their exact location / function.

Cog Psyc was a lot easier. It was more based on emotions etc. True Psychology, if you will. Watching videos of Schizophrenia patients was interesting, same with people suffering from substance abuse. Definitely more interesting than the other Psyc type.

So yeah, I'd recommend them. A lot of work, but I'd say they're worth it.
All i have to say is lorenzo antonucci is a badass
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by MH400
I <3 Law. I really do. Its hard at times, especially remembering past cases that seem pretty similar to others. The basics such as Material facts, Issue, Ratio etc are easy enough. Although it now feels like I can speak Latin lol. Ratio Decidendi, Stare Decisis, Obiter Dictum, Cur Ad Vult etc etc.

Statutory Interpretation in seriously interesting, as is Contract law. I had no idea that Consensus Ad idem (Latin for 'Meeting of the mind' - when an offer is accepted) was so easily achieved, even from a normal every day conversation.

Neuro Psyc technically isn't the correct term, but it was the closest term that I could think of. We basically studied the Brain. Development, evolution, processes, parts of the Brain etc. There was a lot to remember but it was easy enough, although terms like Myelencephalon are a mission to remember, especially their exact location / function.

Cog Psyc was a lot easier. It was more based on emotions etc. True Psychology, if you will. Watching videos of Schizophrenia patients was interesting, same with people suffering from substance abuse. Definitely more interesting than the other Psyc type.

So yeah, I'd recommend them. A lot of work, but I'd say they're worth it.

Wow damn, that's quite the amount of stuff. I don't really see myself getting a degree in it or anything, but I love learning about all kinds of things, and these are particularly interesting.

I like the latter, the cog psyc and stuff. That shit seems really interesting. When I go to Uni, I want some psychology classes for sure. Maybe a degree in Psyc. Not too sure though what I wanna do.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
am i the only one who would enjoy this video far more if it weren't for the loud music distorting his speech?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
am i the only one who would enjoy this video far more if it weren't for the loud music distorting his speech?

Nope. It's horribly distracting and pointless.
It was my privilege
Who cares?
For your sake I hope heaven & hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Guitar & skateboarding. Do what you want.
Page 1 of 2