No
34 53%
Gooby plz
16 25%
Voters: 64.
Page 4 of 5
Quote by slipknot5678
For some reason I have to see this.

I know it'll be awful but it's one of those things that you want to see just to know how bad it actually is.

Just sent it!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I KNOW!

The whole time she was licking the prolapse, I was going:

'OMFG DONT DO THAT!!!!'

I'm slightly put off any candy now, but more worryingly, I think I've now developed a phobia of taking a dump
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
I'm slightly put off any candy now, but more worryingly, I think I've now developed a phobia of taking a dump

I think I have too. Especially when she pops out that clear globe thing. IT SHOT LIKE 4 INCHES OUT OF HER ASS!!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by MinterMan22
jizz smells like chlorine or bleach or something

all of it, or just yours?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Had to stop it for a minute, pooping candy into somebodies mouth was a little much for me.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Nov 13, 2012,
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I think I have too. Especially when she pops out that clear globe thing. IT SHOT LIKE 4 INCHES OUT OF HER ASS!!

Or when it was just sitting half in half out and she's stretched like 4 inches across
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Had to stop it for a minute, pooping candy into somebodies mouth was a little much for me.

Pussy.

Quote by jambi_mantra
Or when it was just sitting half in half out and she's stretched like 4 inches across

I KNOW! I was terrified that this girl would be going to the hospital.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Pussy.

Wasn`t even the candy, but the jawbreaker spit that was coming out with it.
And she`s just drinkin it up.

I turned it right back on though. It`s just too good.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by SteveHouse
all of it, or just yours?

well i know mine sorta does.. though when i was younger it was much more potent. also, everyone i have spoken to about jizz agrees. both girls and guys i should add

maybe there's something in the water in scarborough

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Wasn`t even the candy, but the jawbreaker spit that was coming out with it.
And she`s just drinkin it up.

I turned it right back on though. It`s just too good.

Yeah, that was nuts.

I actually plan to watch again after my dad leaves for work.
Quote by L2112Lif
Can't say I have, can't say I will. I don't understand the curiosity about this. Kids I was friends with in middle school used to tell me that they did it, so I guess it's not uncommon.

Bodily fluids aren't meant to be tasted, ever.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Nov 13, 2012,
Quote by slipknot5678

You guys fapped to this?

Yes.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yes.

I'm about 23 minutes in and I think I'm finally getting to the really bad stuff.
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm about 23 minutes in and I think I'm finally getting to the really bad stuff.

You haven't even seen the worst of it yet.
Quote by L2112Lif
Okay, I'm going to regret this big time. But I am so curious about that video, I need a link
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Okay, I'm going to regret this big time. But I am so curious about that video, I need a link

Check your PMs.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yeah, that was nuts.

I actually plan to watch again after my dad leaves for work.

Don`t even know why it got to me, the rest of the video has been awesome.

If I could have the house to myself for an hour, I probably would too.
Been looking over my shoulder the whole time.
Quote by slipknot5678

I gets worse/better.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Don`t even know why it got to me, the rest of the video has been awesome.

If I could have the house to myself for an hour, I probably would too.
Been looking over my shoulder the whole time.

I gets worse/better.

Most insane part for me was the lolipop and the clear globe thing. The rest was awesome tho.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Ooookaaay kids I think its time we wrap this one up.

I'm not done though.

I think I'm at the lolipop. Unless they just keep getting bigger.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Pussy.

I KNOW! I was terrified that this girl would be going to the hospital.

Yea I was expecting a tear, especially when they moved to her pussy. I was like shit that's nearly child birth

Quote by slipknot5678

You guys fapped to this?

No...

...but I probably will later.

Quote by slipknot5678

Not even close

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Most insane part for me was the lolipop and the clear globe thing. The rest was awesome tho.

Yea, I thought yall were talking about that purple sucker, so that lolipop still surprised me.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by slipknot5678
I'm not done though.

I think I'm at the lolipop. Unless they just keep getting bigger.

Everything keeps getting bigger. I wouldn't be shocked if they moved onto a watermelon after this.
Quote by L2112Lif
Oh my I think I just saw the globe part.

Edit: Never mind. The glass one is still to come.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 13, 2012,
Quote by MH400
It would be great if someone was able to send me a message with a link in it.

Sent!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Yea, I thought yall were talking about that purple sucker, so that lolipop still surprised me.

I didn't know an asshole could mold to that shape. I thought it was always round.
Quote by L2112Lif
I tried it once

My reaction...

Also I haven't read through this thread and cba to do so, what is everyone linking???

Hit me up, will be a surprise for me
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Ohh god... Did she just turn her butt inside out?

Thhheeeeerrrreeee you go

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

That's where I'm at too.

What the ****.

Edit: God damn, then they still start putting things in there.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 13, 2012,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Yessir.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I tried it once

My reaction...

Also I haven't read through this thread and cba to do so, what is everyone linking???

Hit me up, will be a surprise for me

Sent it.
Quote by L2112Lif

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I didn't know an asshole could mold to that shape. I thought it was always round.

I know, I thoought she would have atleast be in pain or something while it was going in.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I know, I thoought she would have atleast be in pain or something while it was going in.

I did too. But she was enjoying it!
Quote by L2112Lif