34 53%
Gooby plz
16 25%
Voters: 64.
Page 5 of 5
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I did too. But she was enjoying it!

Probably on drugs
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
No I haven't tried my semen but according to my ex it "tastes like bread."

God, that was a good first date...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by jambi_mantra
Probably on drugs

I would hope so. I would assume that you would need some pretty strong muscle relaxers to be able to take that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
TY for the link....

I will have to wait until later to watch this....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
we did warn you
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I still cba to check what this thread is about but, posting for posting sake and, this thread does say Cum... on it;

I like to make women cum but then, who doesn't?

It can happen.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Check your PMs.

I skipped about 20 minutes and watched the rest from there. What the actual ****. I am never going near candy again. Also, why did she have to tounge the prolapse
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Also, why did she have to tounge the prolapse

Stilll gonna watch...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I skipped about 20 minutes and watched the rest from there. What the actual ****. I am never going near candy again. Also, why did she have to tounge the prolapse

Because it's sexy obviously

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by strat0blaster
I can't believe there are people so depraved that they'd mouth their own semen.

Maybe I'm just an old fart, but isn't sex sexy enough without shit like this?

Fuck naw.

Quote by piratemetalhead
HAHA

Same for me.. I've tried a few times actually, but yeah it's always "what the fuk was I thinking"

I always love the taste of pussy though. Some people say they've tasted tuna and all sorts of nasty things and think eating a girl out is this gross chore, but I love it. Most of the time my girl showers before, but I actually get off on her natural scent when she hasn't showered all day

but yeah this is something you wouldn't really want to go around telling people, this kid from high school told my friend that he tried his jizz and it tasted like grapes and it became this meme with our grad year

Dude, I've noticed that the taste/scent of philly cheese steaks reminds me of the taste of my gf's pussy... It's amazing.

On-topic: I've tried it a couple times for my gf. I dunno what you guys are complaining about Bodily fluids are bodily fluids. You're all lame, especially the ones who won't kiss your gf after she gives you head. Man the fuck up. Granted, tasting a whole bunch at once kinda sucks when it's particularly salty.

Someone PM that video.

How hasn't this been closed yet?
Quote by RedDeath9
Fuck naw.
I dunno what you guys are complaining about Bodily fluids are bodily fluids.

Someone PM that video.

You're life is about to change. >_>
Quote by Vantage
I give up. Somebody PM me that video. TY.

Sure, I don`t think irish_punk is still on so I`ll pm it to you.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why