Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Terrible survey. You cannot make such generalisations about brands because price and quality depend on individual guitars, not on the brand as a whole.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Terrible survey. You cannot make such generalisations about brands because price and quality depend on individual guitars, not on the brand as a whole.

This. I really fail to see how you can get much in the way of useful data out of a survey with only three questions anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
Why only those 4 brands? What about Gretsch, Schecter, ESP and all the other brands that are probably almost as popular as the ones you've mentioned.

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I agree. Ibanez for example has low-end beginner guitars all the way up to instruments that cost thousands of dollars.
Quote by Huge Guy
I agree. Ibanez for example has low-end beginner guitars all the way up to instruments that cost thousands of dollars.

Every brand I can think of off the top of my head does

Album.
Legion.
Quote by GaryBillington
Why only those 4 brands? What about Gretsch, Schecter, ESP and all the other brands that are probably almost as popular as the ones you've mentioned.

The other option, maybe?
Quote by W4RP1G
The other option, maybe?

You mean the box that says "other (please state)" and then has no text field?

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You mean the box that says "other (please state)" and then has no text field?

Try selecting the other option and see what happens
Quote by W4RP1G
Try selecting the other option and see what happens

... Poor design

Album.
Legion.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

It's a short survey to get a general and basic opinion on guitar brands. I will elaborate more in the future. No need to get so critical.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Quote by Tokai09
It's a short survey to get a general and basic opinion on guitar brands.

....which it won't do, as its not properly thought out.

Theres no need to get defensive, the fellas were just pointing that shit in = shit out. Surely you want a good set of data if this is for your studies?
Quote by GaryBillington

I can't cram every single popular guitar brand into one question. Hence the "Other" option

Quote by Wesbanez
....which it won't do, as its not properly thought out.

Theres no need to get defensive, the fellas were just pointing that shit in = shit out. Surely you want a good set of data if this is for your studies?

I'm not getting defensive, I've mentioned it's a short survey just to get us started. It's not me that makes the assignment briefs haha.

Quote by Tokai09
I'm not getting defensive, I've mentioned it's a short survey just to get us started. It's not me that makes the assignment briefs haha.

In that case I charge you to print off this thread, smack it in your tutor/lecturers face and call him a 'tard.
Quote by Wesbanez
In that case I charge you to print off this thread, smack it in your tutor/lecturers face and call him a 'tard.

I might just do that one day haha.

Have done It for you, though would have to agree about the quality of questions. Mainly the first one in that do you mean price or value? I understand the others are meant in general but you should really talk about specific guitars.
Guitars

Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Fender MiM Strat

Amps

Vox VT40+
Marshall MG15CDR

Quote by LeakyFlask
I know how it feels dude, none of my pickguards have guitars.

Carvin. That is all.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
All the mentioned brands have low budget and high budget products and low quality and high quality products. So, that survey is kind of useless.