I'm serious.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Do you accept medio-core?
Attachments:
I Need A Hero.gp5
Whats This update.gp5
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by amonamarthmetal at Nov 13, 2012,
I'm about to go to bed, and I don't program Tux files. Piano drums = your grandma's balls on my mouth
Quote by slapsymcdougal
thats why you delete the track and make a new one.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by amonamarthmetal
thats why you delete the track and make a new one.

You must think I have no life.
You're right, I'll do it.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If I need some drums in a song in the future, you cool with me pming you then to see if you can?
Quote by whywefight
If I need some drums in a song in the future, you cool with me pming you then to see if you can?

I would like to second this question. My recording station is out of commission at the moment, but when I get it up and running, I still won't have any drums to record with.
Quote by archangels
I would like to second this question. My recording station is out of commission at the moment, but when I get it up and running, I still won't have any drums to record with.

Keep in mind that he's talking about Guitar Pro files and MIDI drums.

tfw ometh writes trolldrums for everyone
Quote by Tempoe
Post some drums and I'll write a song for them

I know these are some poorly made drums, but will you give it a try?

Quote by Erra93
I know these are some poorly made drums, but will you give it a try?

There is always a risk with Ometh that you're just gonna get blasts for 5 minutes.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
You guys must take me for a fool, but I didn't expect anthing else. I accepted the mistake of my ways and I've embraced our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I will no longer walk in the Devil's path by trolling and/or flaming. Yesterday I've had an out-of-this-world experience involving the act of defecation and the wiping of the bottocks.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh
You guys must take me for a fool, but I didn't expect anthing else. I accepted the mistake of my ways and I've embraced our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I will no longer walk in the Devil's path by trolling and/or flaming. Yesterday I've had an out-of-this-world experience involving the act of defecation and the wiping of the bottocks.

So you realised... that at first you were shit, now you strive to be less shit? PRAAAYZE THE LAWD!
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
^Proof that he is an hero.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by frankibo

There is always a risk with Ometh that you're just gonna get blasts for 5 minutes.

Implying anything could get brutaler

Sounds pretty crushing to me
Quote by whywefight

Yes, this time for serious.
I don't promise doing them all at once, unless your track really gets me going lol.

Quote by perilio
Guitar pro?

Not really, I rarely practice.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh
Yes, this time for serious.
I don't promise doing them all at once, unless your track really gets me going lol.

Not really, I rarely practice.

Man, the last comment in your signature always makes me think of Rebecca Black - Person Of Interest.. also, the underlined part of your post made me laugh a little
I'm up for this once more.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's not a completed song for now, but I'm having some troubles coming up with drums that fit to this, would appreciate your ideas.
Attachments:
01-02-13.gp5
Quote by intothe
It's not a completed song for now, but I'm having some troubles coming up with drums that fit to this, would appreciate your ideas.

This sounds awesome and
Quote by Illustration
Could do this if you want, I don't plan on doing anything with it.
35 Bars of shit you've probably heard before.

This was better than what I expected. Still pretty generic riff wise I dig the leads over the augmented chords lol.

Imma do this as soon as I can: intothe gets priority because he posted first and because he's Swedish.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Illustration
Could do this if you want, I don't plan on doing anything with it.
35 Bars of shit you've probably heard before.

I've been ****ing around with your song since metal drum tracks are easier for me anywayz, and this is what I've got so far (been working on it for like 15 minutes lol)
Attachments:
35bar (1).gp5
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Ometh
I've been ****ing around with your song since metal drum tracks are easier for me anywayz, and this is what I've got so far (been working on it for like 15 minutes lol)

Thanks man!
Gotta love those blast beats.
The fill/choke at bar 10/11 is awesome. Suits it so well, way better then anything I could have come up with. The ride in bar 3/7 is sick too.