Page 2 of 5
Quote by Lord_Doku
Oh well, atleast America isn't involved this time......

not sure if serious.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Darkflame

Being french, I found that hilarious.

=D

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Bonjour go **** yourself! Tu a un weird nom!

Eet eez naht easee to gheut aye jahb weeth.
I wish I knew how to speak french
It sounds so homosexual and classy.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by adamgur96
^ lol

Damnit Israel! You make me look bad!

You know what guys, this has completely destroyed my opinion of guys like adamgur96.
I used to think he was a cool guy, but now I think he should leave.

Nah jk luv u bb
Quote by Spaztikko
You know what guys, this has completely destroyed my opinion of guys like adamgur96.

Nah jk luv u bb

adamgur96 be postin' - jewchords be shootin'
Quote by kaptink
Wait until they start using instagram.

YOU SEE THIS? YEAH STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT #fuckyou

@Hamas Oh yeah hang on give me a second, OH LOOK is that your wife on my junk?

(sorry, I don't use twitter and probably screwed up how it works)
Quote by Spaztikko

Nah jk luv u bb

Awww
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
At least if it's one war on the internet, it wasn't the war of Vietnam. They'd have no chance. Charlie don't surf.

Oh wow.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Lord_Doku
Oh well, atleast America isn't involved this time......

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Ometh
I wish I knew how to speak french
It sounds so homosexual and classy.

French sounds macho as hell. I agree that it's a very classy language tho. Wish I could speak it.;__;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WlWYor-0vE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPIo2k1UkYQ

Edit: Let's look on the bright side. At least they haven't broken out the hash tags.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Nov 14, 2012,
JustRooster, your sig is pretty damn appropriate and making this that much funnier
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by due 07
Russian and German sound macho. French is mad feminine.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I wonder if they play Words With Friends...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I wouldn't be shocked. I wanted to declare war on Jackal58 because of Words With Friends.
Quote by L2112Lif
**** it, let 'em kill each other as long as it doesn't spill into other nations yards. If they wanna fight and bomb and whatever else in the name of which bullshit religion is more bullshitty, so be it.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay
**** it, let 'em kill each other as long as it doesn't spill into other nations yards. If they wanna fight and bomb and whatever else in the name of which bullshit religion is more bullshitty, so be it.

Yeah, I wouldn't comment on this if I were you, because you are completely off base.
Quote by TunerAddict
Yeah, I wouldn't comment on this if I were you, because you are completely off base.

I don't think so. If both sides were of the same faith, there wouldn't be any disputed land as it'd all belong to the same group.
Quote by intheshadowplay

That won't happen. The US is going to be involved no matter what (whether it's simply thru financial aid for their military or us actually stepping in).
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by due 07
Russian and German sound macho. French is mad feminine.

**** yeah.

That won't happen. The US is going to be involved no matter what (whether it's simply thru financial aid for their military or us actually stepping in).

Unfortunately.
Quote by intheshadowplay
I don't think so. If both sides were of the same faith, there wouldn't be any disputed land as it'd all belong to the same group.

There's more to it than religion...
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by intheshadowplay

How about instead of letting the dumb fucks kill each other, you other countries actually help to get peace!

Americans want to bring democracy to the middle east, but when it doesn't involve killing brown people you don't wanna help do you?

I'm partially kidding
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by intheshadowplay

lol
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There's more to it than religion...

I doubt it. That's what it's ALWAYS about. "My god can beat up your god!" "Nu uh! EAT MISSLE".

Quote by adamgur96

How about instead of letting the dumb fucks kill each other, you other countries actually help to get peace!

Americans want to bring democracy to the middle east, but when it doesn't involve killing brown people you don't wanna help do you?

I'm partially kidding

Nah, we only wanna bring democracy when there's something in it for us, and if we like the person elected.
Last edited by intheshadowplay at Nov 14, 2012,
Quote by intheshadowplay
I doubt it. That's what it's ALWAYS about. "My god can beat up your god!" "Nu uh! EAT MISSLE".

Nah, we only wanna bring democracy when there's something in it for us, and if we like the person elected.

Kind of inclined to agree, to an extent. I'm sure there's a **** ton of politics involved, too, though.
Quote by intheshadowplay

Read a book. Actually, read two.
Quote by intheshadowplay

While this made me laugh, i have to disagree.

The fighting is not about anything anymore, it's just pure pointless hate right now.

And it needs to end.

Quote by intheshadowplay

Also ture, but we all know how much you love to kill brown people.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by TunerAddict
Read a book. Actually, read two.

They read a book, too. It's called the Qu'ran, and now they wanna kill poor Adam
Quote by intheshadowplay

No, I'm pretty sure the Palestinians would still be quite pissed at the whole displacement and illegal settlement thing.
Quote by intheshadowplay

It is part of the issue there, but it's more complex than "herp derp my god will show u".

Agreed.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by due 07
No, I'm pretty sure the Palestinians would still be quite pissed at the whole displacement and illegal settlement thing.

I recall reading that Palestinians were okay with the Israeli settlers at first. After Israel decided to start acting like a chihuahua on 'roids is when I thought the problem started.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It is part of the issue there, but it's more complex than "herp derp my god will show u".

Agreed.

It really isn't. Jews and Muslims have lived side by side in the area for hundreds of years.

Religion is just an excellent means by which to form cleavages.
Quote by due 07

And the whole racism thing. Even Arab jews are discriminated against.

It's funny how Israel, a supposedly jewish state, actually discriminates. It really takes the whole "haven't learned anything from history" to a new level.

- An Arab
Quote by TunerAddict
It really isn't. Jews and Muslims have lived side by side in the area for hundreds of years.

Religion is just an excellent means by which to form cleavages.

I know. What I mean about it being part of the issue is with Palestinians not having access to Jerusalem. I'm sure that it does piss them off quite a bit that they aren't allowed access to their holy city.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I know. What I mean about it being part of the issue is with Palestinians not having access to Jerusalem. I'm sure that it does piss them off quite a bit that they aren't allowed access to their holy city.

I thought that that was the basis of much of the conflict between the two.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I don't think that overrides the competition over the two most valuable resources that exist in the area, i.e. land and water.

Quote by NordicThrasher
I thought that that was the basis of much of the conflict between the two.

Nope.
Religion's just an easy answer for people who know shit all about the intricacies of the situation and are too lazy to learn/wanna feel smugly superior to the superstitious barbarians.

#realtalk
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by TunerAddict
I don't think that overrides the competition over the two most valuable resources that exist in the area, i.e. land and water.

Of course. That's much more important than the religious aspect of it, but it's hard to deny that religion does influence the feelings of hatred from both sides.
Quote by L2112Lif