peaches58`
UG's North Dakotan
366 IQ
Due to the closing of my previous thread, I have opened another to discuss the HBO Series Boardwalk Empire. So far I'm through Episode 5 of the first season. It's a pretty bomb-ass show. What do you guys think of it.

P.S
If this gets shut down I promise not to start any new threads for the night. Much love.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,634 IQ
Lol anything worth discussing would be a spoiler for you.

Good show.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
Iommianity
1,885 IQ
I don't think you should be making a topic asking for discussion of a show balls deep into its third season if you've only seen 5 episodes, especially if you don't want it spoiled for you.
ma_tt11
Threadkiller
889 IQ
"What do you guys think." is a statement, and not a question, so I don't feel obligated to answer constructively.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
TOMMYB22
UG Newbie
562 IQ
awesome show.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Jesus christ if you honestly think what I said was a spoiler and not obvious references, I feel sorry for you.

Was it Fargo? Do I get a prize?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
Was it Fargo? Do I get a prize?

Yeah you get.. um... another reference.

I went to a place called "Another Restaurant", but I didn't see the name of the place. So I asked the bus boy "where am I?" and he said "You're at 'Another Restaurant'". I said "Shit I was supposed to meet me here in 5!"
Toadvine
Obviously, not a golfer
829 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Jesus christ if you honestly think what I said was a spoiler and not obvious references, I feel sorry for you.

Two seperate Coen brother's referances in one smooth sentence, well played sir.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Novacane...
177 IQ
Seen two episodes of the first season, I really like Michael Pitt in it. He was great in Funny Games too. I have tried to watch the rest of it but the only stream available has been dubbed in Russian, the rest are removed because of copyright
goest
SJW
272 IQ
Terrific show. 11th episode of season 2 goes down a little weird, though, both in content and how it was filmed.
TimTheWizard
they call me Guru
172 IQ
season 2's finale left me starstruck, now I have to wait till I can download the third season
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
jjfeu662
Celestia
1,996 IQ
I had a hotel on Boardwalk, bankrupted all the other players.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA