Page 1 of 2
This is probably more suited for those of us who don't live with our parents. This might be a small percent, but I digress so you're sitting on the pit and word of a zombie outbreak hits. Chances are, you're already browsing the pit and 98% of us have a World War Z plan prepared and is possible to initiate with the presence of a phone call, text, social media message, or drive. You get the ****in point.

TL;DR
First song you listen to:
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar):
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc):
Reason for helping the above UG member:

I'll start, using the infamous Zappp as my UG member
- Bitchslap, Slipknot (MFKR)
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale, Stick + License plate + ductape
- Herb, food, and checking on nearby friends. Maybe raid the Home depot or something
- Zappp.... well I assume since he's the founder of the site, I would help him because he's Russian and could help ease my pain with his plethora of vodka. Maybe he would make me a mod so I could lock this thread and ban the nincompoops.
Ayutt.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
First song you listen to: Andrew WK. Why the **** not?

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): My 15 inch combat knife, or any of the other 30 knives/swords I have in here.

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): I live in a town, and town = bad idea for apocalypse. I'd load up on supplies safely and quickly, then leave fast.

Reason for helping the above UG member: I might run out of food one day. Good to keep someone around
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

First song you listen to: Whatever is next on shuffle
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Machete or Bat
Reason for leaving household: Load as much supplies into my car and head out to my grandma's cabin. It's located on a large farm with river front property and maybe 10 people within 15kms.
Reason for helping the above UG member: TunerAddict? leaving him to die cause he got rid of the Rachel Starr avatar
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Nov 15, 2012,
Converge-Drop Out. Shit gets me hyped!

Golf club. Yeeee son

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc):
Well, food, and shit to set up traps with. Also gasoline for my lawnmower/weed whacker in case I need to use those to rip some zombies up.

It's Steve Urkel.
Something off the Batman soundtrack

A Baseball bat

Go to the pub and waiting for all this to blow over.

Sex
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Still live with parents but whatever:

Ke$ha's new song, obviously.

What's wrong with using a guitar as a weapon? I think unscrewing the neck for my Tele would be the most solid weapon in my house. Failing that, we have a few sharp knives in the kitchen.

Stock up on dem supplies.

To use him/her as bait later!

Last edited by Gerard_xD at Nov 15, 2012,
Raining Blood and my trusty meat cleaver by my bed. I would only leave to kill more zombies.
you're never as free as when you are lost
First song you listen to: Dub Trio - Not For Nothing, then let it play through the rest of the album in the car.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Michette in the next room. I'd need to sharpen it before leaving though.
Reason for leaving household: Get my girlfriend.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He's the Messiah?
First song you listen to:REM-Its The End Of The World

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar):empty pint of rum, otherwise i have a very large military issue knife downstairs.

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc):escape to the woods and find shelter. i live in a low populated town and the woods are very large, perfect for hiding, and plenty of wild game.

Reason for helping the above UG member:who wouldnt save the president?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
First song you listen to: Requiem for a Dream - Clint Manswell

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar):Sword

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Slay some fukken zombies.

Reason for helping the above UG member: Always good to have an ally.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaMYMWg6rE
Knives in the kitchen and my laptop.
To escape if necessary.
I wouldn't. Nothing against metal4eva, but u don't have to be faster than the zombies, u just have to be able to trip someone so the zombies have an easy target.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
First song you listen to:Invasion of the not quite dead (cause thats happens to be what I`m listening to right now, plus it would fit with the situation well.)
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): The axe on my backporch
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Food, we ain`t got shit.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He seems cool, plus an ally is good.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Nov 15, 2012,
First Song:- A boy brushed red living in black and white
Closet weapon in hand:- Machete....from africa...therefore it is immediately badass
Reason for leaving household:- Populated and food
Reason for helping above UG member:- His location is the afterlife, that may come pretty handy....like...sometime.....not sure how, but it could become useful
First song you listen to: Stand - Motorhead.

Closest weapon in hand The wife... no really. During our last summer holiday in Scarborough, we went to a place called the 'Military Adventure Park' where they have an attraction called 'Zombie Apocalypse' where you had to survive against 'zombie' actors. She was pretty damned effective.
Reason for leaving household Take my family and make my way to the nearest coast, either find a boat or make a raft and go and live at sea surviving on bounty from the sea, hopefully joining up with others that have thought alike and adding our raft to theirs to make a perminant community at sea in the style of 'seasteaders'.

Reason for helping the above UG member: Altruism is often considered as reciprocal and in a world of zombies you're gonna need all the friends you can get.

Edit.
Also, she's 'Batgirl' fer godsake. Who wouldn't want someone allied to Batman on their side?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Nov 15, 2012,
Song: Cause Ah Riot by Skindred - gotta get pumped up!

Closest weapon: Bag full of tools. It's weighty and on a long strap, so it'll pack a punch. Also, the tools will come in handy.

Reason for leaving house: I'd gather family and head to the coast. Back to the sea, with the option of heading out onto the water should we become over-run.

Reason for helping the above UGer: It's Slacker for godsake, his knowledge will come in massively useful.

EDIT:

Helping Slacker was a good move, by helping him I'm getting aid from several others.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Nov 15, 2012,
First Song: High On Fire - "Devilution"

Closest Weapon: Fire-poker

Reason To Leave: Basic supplies, potential relocation, lonely women

Why I'd Help: He might have Slacker with him
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
First song: Bleed (Meshuggah)
Closest Weapon: an empty vodka bottle
Reason to Leave: go for some food, then head down the road to work to get a superior weapon (eyeing a fire extinguisher on the wall) and because my work is an underground fortress
Why I'd Help: He might have metacarpi with him (who might have Slacker with him)
First song : The Art of Dying (Gojira)

Weapon : molotov cocktail (only thing i could make/get at short notice)
Ideally, I'd run down to my friend's place where he has a 5 foot long katana.

Which would also be my reason to leave, besides food. I get him, the weapons, the food and head down to my college's bar (it's a nice enclosed underground area), where there's food, water, multiple entrances and exits (that can easily be blocked) and other people.

captainsnazz seems alright. And he likes Meshuggah. I'd help him out if I could!
First song: NWA - Chin Check
Closest Weapon: I've really got no weapons here beside blunt kitchen knives
Reason to leave: Got sick of just eating ramen
Why I'd help that guy: Could get a lan party up in here
Last edited by Cianyx at Nov 15, 2012,
Quote by metacarpi

Reason for helping the above UGer: It's Slacker for godsake, his knowledge will come in massively useful.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Why I'd Help: He might have Slacker with him
Quote by captainsnazz
Why I'd Help: He might have metacarpi with him (who might have Slacker with him)

It's good to be popular.
First song you listen to: If I was feeling cliche probably alive-pearl jam or lump-presidents of the us or something else like that. If not, something else not like that
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar):cats can be used as weapons right?
Reason for leaving household: zombie strip club. definitely.
Reason for helping the above UG member: Because i'll need someone to go to the zombie stipclub with me, I'm not sad enough to go alone.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I have this horrible feeling that if (and when) the zombies attack, Slacker may turn out to be like The Walking Dead's Governer........
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I have this horrible feeling that if (and when) the zombies attack, Slacker may turn out to be like The Walking Dead's Governer........

OK guys... feed him to the zombies.
TL;DR
First song you listen to: Any Final Fantasy battle theme is now the sound track to my life.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): My lawnmower blades.
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): I live in a super crowded area. I wouldn't want to be within 500 miles of the Northeast corridor. So hello mid PA.
Reason for helping the above UG member: Niggas stick togetha.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
OK guys... feed him to the zombies.

Quote by lambofgod127

The last song in my spotify playlist (The last goodbye-The Kills)

Dinner plate, knife and fork (just had lunch).

I live in the city, i have enough food, but no effective weapons, so the first port of call would be the police station, or fire station.

Boob avatar. I know that the boobs will not come to fruition, but one can hope.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Nov 15, 2012,
First song you listen to: Muse - Apocalypse Please
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): A portable metal grid that I hang my clothes drying on after washing
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): There's several large stores nearby, full of useful supplies from food to clothing to Xboxes to camping gear.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He's apparently got a great music taste so we can discuss that shit to keep us both sane.
First song: For Whom the Bell Tolls, seems like the zombie anthem
Closest Weapon: 4" pocket knife, will use to get a bigger weapon
Reason for leaving: free stuff all the chaos
Reason for helping the above UGer: why not?

Edit: I am not Finnish.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Nov 15, 2012,
First song you listen to: Bring Me The Horizon - Anthem
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Amp on wheels? otherwise duct taping steak knives to the rake and grabbing a larger one to hold onto
Reason for leaving household: Grab the best mate, chances of survival will go up 100000000%
Reason for helping the above UG member: Has obviously seen zombieland, could be helpful
Last edited by chatterbox272 at Nov 15, 2012,
First Song:- Step up (im on it) - Maylene and the sons of disaster OR Kick my ass - big & rich
Closet weapon in hand:- Axe, and knives.
Reason for leaving household:- to stock up on food/ supplies and weapons. id have to go to aussie disposals for some shit, then head into the bush.
Reason for helping above UG member:- Chatterbox273 - probably a nice guy, but talks (based off username) way too much. id leave him.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Last edited by rocknroll93 at Nov 15, 2012,
First song you listen to: Stick on some E.S Posthumus to feel like I can do this shit.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Got a sharp knife next to my bed.
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Live in city centre of Glasgow. I'd head to the University.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He's 2 years younger. Gotta' help the young.
First Song: Nothing Left. As I Lay Dying

Reason for dipping out: Live in a populated neighborhood but i am close to the exit/highway that leads to alot of open land and its the same route i need to take to get to my best friends in callahan. He and his dad have plenty of guns and ammo already cause his dad is a nut.

Closest Weapon: Metal pole i have with heavy duct tape wrap for a handle. Its under my bed right now. Like i said populated hood. I didnt say it was the nicest.
Knowledge is power
First song you listen to: The walking dead theme.
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Boomerang (Cause why the fu#k not?)
Reason for leaving household: Fuel for my genorators so I can weld up some fences, long range spears to stab from my roof.
Reason for helping the above UG member: He's a f@cking Ninja.. Nuff said.

Also... This is what I'd become.

Also imagine that after you've ran out of fuel or it has gone stagnant, and a lack of electrical engineering knowledge that you may go one with life with possibility that you'd never hear a plugged in electric guitar with amp and effects ever again. Just the thought of cranking it up to at least 5 would attract the void less husks that lurk abound. I think I could deal with it, if I found a decent acoustic, and 12 string.

My god. What if we ran out of guitar strings!?
Last edited by Mr.-Bungle at Nov 15, 2012,
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

My god. What if we ran out of guitar strings!?

animal sinew, dried and stretched. it also would work good for bow string.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
First song you listen to: whatever's next on shuffle

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): I don't have anything maybe a chair? Or a mop

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): I live in an EXTREMELY densely populated area

Reason for helping the above UG member: He's a ghost. i don't want him to make me fear him on purpose
cat
First song you listen to: Are you crazy? Noise attracts them. Once I've gotten my headphones then Jonathan Coulton's Re: Eat your brains

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Maybe my old Casio keyboard or the metal lump om my mic stand.

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): I live 20 ft from my nearest store so i think i would risk getting hold of some canned goods before the world turns to total shit.

Reason for helping the above UG member: I like cats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPmyoxvTPo

First song you listen to: "Party Time" - 45Grave (either version, but the zombie version they did for "Return of the Living Dead" would be appropriate.)

Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Bow and my Tomahawk

Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Head to one of the barrier islands (unless zombies learn to swim)

Reason for helping the above UG member: zombie bait.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 15, 2012,
First song you listen to: Ride of the Valkyries
Closest weapon in hand (That isn't a guitar): Laptop
Reason for leaving household (Food, gasoline, ammunition, firewood, or maybe you live in a densely populated area, etc): Exile; to live away from civilization until zombies die out. I'll probably bring a few uninfected people I trust with me.
Reason for helping the above UG member: Um... He's uninfected and I trust him. I guess.

also because I'm a civilized individual that partakes in the well-being of others
Page 1 of 2