Page 3 of 5
See, you only ever need milk if the cereal is really bland in the first place, but if you get something like Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Toast Crunch it's fine dry.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I can see where you are coming from. I usually at the cereal last so it stays on top and doesnt get wet. Then i don't finish the milk. Might as well not pour milk in it.

If you do things right you will have just enough milk so that when you finish eating the cereal none will be left over. That way you get the delicious vitamin-D enriched milk which is part of a healthy, balanced breakfast without making your cereal soggy and deplorable.
Quote by RU Experienced?
If you do things right you will have just enough milk so that when you finish eating the cereal none will be left over. That way you get the delicious vitamin-D enriched milk which is part of a healthy, balanced breakfast without making your cereal soggy and deplorable.

Although I see the reason in this. I lack the skills to pull it off.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by RU Experienced?

Listen to this guy, or you could balance how much milk you put in, then put sugar on so at the end you're left with some milk to drink out the bowl and sugar to make it taste better.
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
I hate it when I pour the cereal and then discover we have no milk.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theogonia777
See, you only ever need milk if the cereal is really bland in the first place, but if you get something like Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Toast Crunch it's fine dry.

Even if its good, I like milk in it and try to eat the wettest parts first, so they don`t get soggy but arn`t dry either.

Dry cereal is terrible compared to milky cereal.
(To me.)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Trowzaa
I hate it when I pour the cereal and then discover we have no milk.

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I traded in my iPod Touch for an iPod Classic to have more storage space, but I forgot how annoying it is to use that goddamn click wheel. It takes me twice as long to get at a certain song now. Hella frustrating.
I had to weight for equipment at the gym because of some chicken legged wanker.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Me? I went to Wendy's today, ordered a double cheeseburger combo (everything on it) with med. drink, but instead got a single patty burger, NOTHING but the meat, and some wacko supersize drink of half-flavored soda (basically carbonated water), when it was supposed to be LEMONADE.

Seriously, I don't think I've been through the drive-thru at my Wendy's WITHOUT them fucking half the order up. EVERY TIME they get at least one major item completely wrong.
I had an appointment to meet with my professor this morning and he was substituting another class (allegedly!!!!)
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
The girl i've been seeing for almost 9 months tells me some other guy she's had feelings for might be coming to NY. nbd.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How is that an inconvenience, you bastard?

Btw, I doubt you even got laid once. You're just trying to imply that you actually have sex with something other than your hand.

are you a living anti-joke?

i had to help put out fliers with my father and i was nauseated and he drives very jerky. guns it and then taps on his brakes hard repeatedly. ugh

smoked and fried a potentiometer for a power supply circuit because i was a dumbass and wired the leads in wrong.
I was playing monopoly against the AI and I know it cheats. You land on community chest and get to collect $200? I land on chance and go to jail? You land on park place, then roll a snake eyes and get boardwalk? Seriously? Same with the AI in FIFA

All my classes were cancelled...

...I got drunk at the campus bar...and didn't have anybody to talk to...

...I'm sad...

...oh yeah, and the oven wasn't working.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Your classes were cancelled.
Your campus has a bar. (wtf?)

And yet you weep.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Well I do a database project in Access that takes me about an hour and a half, submit it, and see I get a 0. I realize it didn't save and I submitted a blank file. I redo it in about 40 minutes, close it, re open it before I submit it and see it didn't save again. At this point I am pretty mad because I am using a rental computer at our library since mine doesn't have Access. I redo it again in about 25 minutes make sure it ****ing saves and submit it for full credit. It was a lot of work and I hadn't even used Access until yesterday. :/ Also it sucks you can't get weed TS, if you lived in my town and I actually new who you were I would help you out lol. I'm guessing you are a raver, so I wouldn't mind helping lol
Quote by eGraham
Your campus has a bar. (wtf?).

Mine does too, I thought that was normal lol Where else can you have a drink with your professors at lunch.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Nov 16, 2012,
Quote by eGraham
Your classes were cancelled.
Your campus has a bar. (wtf?)

And yet you weep.

and THAT is the real issue.

Seriously, I should've had a fantastic day.

I miss smoking weed...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Went to get milk out of the fridge, bag has less than an ounce in it and no one bothered to finish it/put a new one in the jug. This is going to be one buttery-ass pot of KD.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I woke up early for breakfast but no one else was awake so I ate breakfast by myself and went back to sleep. When I woke up everyone had already had their lunch so I had to eat lunch by myself. I had strawberries and cream cheese and I forgot to wash the strawberries so now little bits of strawberry hair are in the cream cheese. I also just found out that honey almonds don't taste good with cream cheese :/

Oh and I climbed up a hill in the rain to get to a class that was cancelled and I didn't have an umbrella.
cat
I got wet at work today and spent an 8 hour shift with my balls in soaked underwear. Brought a change of shirt and pants but thats it, and had to walk home commando in the cold caus my bike got destroyed when i got hit by a car last week
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
First world problem post:

This year I've been good about getting sleep but lately I've been getting back to two hours a night and now I'll be up all night doing a shit load of homework I've only been assigned today and yesterday that's due tomorrow. This is high school, I'm not supposed to have this much yet.
Quote by slipknot5678
First world problem post:

It may sound cliched, but get used to it. There will be some semesters at your college/university (should you pursue it) that will be relatively lax and easy. Then there will be the other type. Full of work. Work that can't be comprehended at first glance. Work that literally needs several hours a week to look at to get a passing grade. Not, "Oh, I can just attempt the homework and I'll pass the class."

Add on top of that a job, unless you're one of the luckies among us whose family can afford all your bills.

Unless you're very lucky, or have other plans, the shit doesn't get any easier, man.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I left my CD case in my house, so I had to listen to the CD that was in my car already, despite not wanting to.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
College has some ****ing weird timetables. Monday and Tuesday are off, Wednesday starts at eleven, but Thursday and Friday start at 8:30. Ridiculously difficult to get used to.
Quote by eGraham
It may sound cliched, but get used to it. There will be some semesters at your college/university (should you pursue it) that will be relatively lax and easy. Then there will be the other type. Full of work. Work that can't be comprehended at first glance. Work that literally needs several hours a week to look at to get a passing grade. Not, "Oh, I can just attempt the homework and I'll pass the class."

I don't just attempt my homework, I try to be as in depth as possible.

But yeah, I will need a job, so I'll probably die. :/

Edit: But at least the timetable is different. I won't necessarilly be spending nine hours a day at school everyday, right? I don't even mind the work, I'm just a bit autist and there isn't enough time to do it all at my pace (a maths or science assignment that takes a normal person an hour takes me several hours)
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 16, 2012,
Housemates dog broke into my room, ate my left over chinese, pissed on my fan, and then jumped all over my bed getting dirt all over my sheets.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't just attempt my homework, I try to be as in depth as possible.

But yeah, I will need a job, so I'll probably die. :/

Meh, don't let me get you down. It's manageable, but it takes some time.

Take my advice, though, please. Do not underestimate the potential difficulty of your classes. I don't know how intelligent you are, or how quickly you catch onto things, so that's why I say potential. Go in with the attitude that you are going to learn new material, not matter what the class.

A lot of professors have odd styles of teaching, and you'll need to adapt to their methods.

I think that's a good place to end my rant.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham

Take my advice, though, please. Do not underestimate the potential difficulty of your classes. I don't know how intelligent you are, or how quickly you catch onto things, so that's why I say potential. Go in with the attitude that you are going to learn new material, not matter what the class.

See my edit. I am not intelligent. I am ****ed.

Won't stop me from at least trying though.
Just make sure you allow yourself the time to study and do schoolwork, then. That should be above everything else. When you get a job, make sure your employer can shape the schedule around your school. Most employers are cool about college students, but every now and then you might run into a dick.

It's also helpful to take a printed version of your schedule to any potential employer when you go to apply/go for an interview.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I got a cramp 25 minutes into my 30 minute run on the treadmill. I had to slow down
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama