Page 4 of 5
well, first of all my sleep schedule has been really weird so i was most tired this afternoon right around the time my gf left for work, which mean ti had to stay up with my daughter even though i was passing out on the couch. secondly my teeth have been bothering me more and more due to me grinding them which has been getting worse. finally, my daughter thought it was ok to stay up until 2:30 AM and was up jumping around all excited while i am STILL sleep deprived, all in all, not a bad day considering.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
When I turned in my bid for a promotion, I was told I couldn't apply for it because I'm too good at what I do and that no one could replace me. Partially because I do work that isn't my job. So instead it will be going to a kid who was almost fired two weeks ago until I argued with my bosses in his favor.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I busk. what bugs me is people who enjoy the music, stand around for a bit, and DON'T give any money at all.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
The fact that I've got the squitters today.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
couldn't find any chocolate
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
My friend's dad was home last night, so we had nowhere to smoke. But then we smoked in my basement, which was inconvenient because we had to be semi quiet, keep the smell contained, and cover the smoke detector.

Also, yesterday I went to the gym with my friend, but forgot my shampoo and whatnot, so I borrowed my his. Inconvenience kind of avoided.
10/10 would masturbate again
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

giggity
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
So I had these two girls stealing my cucumber and taking it up their pussy. It was so annoying. My salad was terrible without cucumber.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Bought a Whisper to dunk in my hot chocolate when I got into work. It was only when I'd finished I looked at the GDA information; 45% of your GDA of saturated fat in one bar. I felt like an uber fat shit.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by Ian_the_fox
It seems I came just at the right time.

You like naked people?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's all gone
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
That my partner for this weeks assignment wrote that criminality was part of their ethnic culture when referring to gypsies. She turned in the paper like that. Yep. I had to talk to the teacher about me sending another. An edited version.

That was rather... odd.

She's from Hungary so maybe they just hate gypsies there.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That my partner for this weeks assignment wrote that criminality was part of their ethnic culture when referring to gypsies. She turned in the paper like that. Yep. I had to talk to the teacher about me sending another. An edited version.

That was rather... odd.

She's from Hungary so maybe they just hate gypsies there.

Why do people hate us so much?
Quote by theogonia777
You like naked people?
Who doesn't?

Well, at least I was. They removed it.
I too am experiencing weed relate woes. For the last two days my dealer has been saying "yeah tomorrow man" and my back-up says no dice, BUT he was kind enough to drop off my guitar which I was letting him borrow WITH EVERY SINGLE STRING MISSING. AND HE HAS THE GALL TO ASK TO BORROW MY KEYBOARD i am quite angry
My right index finger's nail is kinda rough, even after I trimmed it. Might have to file it or something.

Also, my right leg is asleep as we speak.

FML!!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Broke a glass at a party and cut all my fingers open. Had to go home to deal with it. Bandages didn't help, so i used toothpaste in the end. So embarrassing though.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You used toothpaste to remedy a cut?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
You used toothpaste to remedy a cut?

Immediately stopped bleeding.

Edit, it usuallymakes shaving cuts invisible I heard that somewhere. thought it might help here again.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Nov 16, 2012,
Quote by TunerAddict
Why do people hate us so much?

YOU'RE NOT A GYPSY OR ROMANIAN, YOU'RE AMERICAN, REMEMBER?

-no weed

- had to walk to town and buy beer and walk back up the hill to my house and i swear i almost died
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My Xbox Live membership ran out, and I'm skint

I've scrounged too many Xbox deals, regardless if I can afford it or not
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
I didn't use a condom this morning, so I might have an unwanted minor inconvenience in about nine months, that I will place in a burlap sack, and toss in the river like an unwanted litter of kittens.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
when filling up my car the pay at the pump machine didn't take my card. i had to go inside and pay. there were 3 or 4 people in line. then i found out i passed a gas station that had gas two cents cheaper.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Soldering my guitar and the volume pot is borked. Gotta wait a week for new one + spend time soldering
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I was on an airplane, I had to press the service button twice to get my ginger ale.
I have to make a powerpoint presentation
I have a slight headache.
All 3 of the college football games I cared about today ended in failure.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
The online access system used by my college is down for maintenance until tomorrow. I can't access my English prof's webpage to find out what I've been assigned to read.

Now I have to spend all day tommorrow reading when I could have gotten it all done tonight.