Mine are either Marty or Justin Sandercoe. I do think that Justin's videos are by far more accurate and useful however.

There are many others out there too.
I can't stand YT teachers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Numberphile and and minutephysics. Dunno if this is what you're after, but they're definitely educational.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Are you Marty and Justin's mother?

They have the same mum you're implying? :P
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Numberphile and and minutephysics. Dunno if this is what you're after, but they're definitely educational.

I assume he means guitar teachers.
I do love Numberphile though.
What's that history one? Like 10 minute history lessons.

Who was that one guy from the electric guitar forum who was a moderator there? Freepower? He was pretty good.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Trowzaa

Originally I did yes, but sure... All teachers in general is fine.
Quote by Trowzaa

I dunno. I just searched and I found loads of videos that claim to offer 10 minute history lessons, but they're from like a million different channels.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I dunno. I just searched and I found loads of videos that claim to offer 10 minute history lessons, but they're from like a million different channels.

Found it.
Some pretty nice things on there.

I dont need youtube, I have a real teacher who's an absolute bro and hooks me up with cheap tickets to cool gigs.

He's also twenty years older than me.

Absolute bro.

EDIT: Freepower, because he actually knows his shit, and is still a mod here.
Also he seems like the kinda guy who would help you move house if you asked him.
Last edited by Spaztikko at Nov 15, 2012,
Quote by Trowzaa
Found it.
Some pretty nice things on there.

I'm liking this guy.
Quote by L2112Lif
John Green. He has a great way of teaching history.

For guitar I like Andrew Wasson and his channel "Creative Guitar Studio."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Weaponized
patrickJMT is really helpful and straight to the point.

This..
That guy is ridiculously good at explaining shit, don't even go to math lectures, just open up syllabus and youtube that nigga..
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfZCnI0ZT6s

&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7JB7MOGWPQ

I can remember these videos actually teaching me something.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
You might see me mention this guy from time to time in some of my posts here, but anyway, here he is 'My Guitar Guy' showing the world something he does and how he does it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvHTgmPV_Tk
Quote by laid-to-waste
Amazingatheist

Pretty much any TED talk.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care