Page 1 of 2
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
All I do is lift weights, eat, sleep, vidya, uni, work and internet. I'm getting so tired of it but I don't know what I could do to improve my quality of life.

What does the pit do?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
Set weights down? Friends? Girls?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
unet
rah - sick
1,372 IQ
meditate, make music, travel, go for gigs, spend time with your friends, take psychedelics, do things you love doing.

Life isn't boring, you are.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Wank. Play FIFA. Walk the dog. Rinse and repeat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Bushinarin
UG Senior Member
808 IQ
Dang dude, just make some boners all up in ya' pants and slamma' ramma' ding dong.

Do I have to spell it out for you daddio?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
ThrashUnleashed
stealing human bones
443 IQ
Quote by N_J_B_B
All I do is lift weights, eat, sleep, vidya, uni, work and internet. I'm getting so tired of it but I don't know what I could do to improve my quality of life.

What does the pit do?

That hardly sounds boring, but, uh...
Do stuff with friends? Watch some movies?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
And do what? EDIT: @^^
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Last edited by N_J_B_B at Nov 15, 2012,
supersac
Tab Contributor
630 IQ
i write music i make things i cook i work and go to school hang out with freinds i recently made a lady freind

i got a couple of guitar students recently which has been fulffiling

ive been enjoying mysef recently
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
I play guitar too ;_; not as much as i used to though..
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by N_J_B_B
And do what? EDIT: @^^

Listen to "Outside" outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpohPO3ALYQ
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
this

EDIT: Indeed I fail in life

................................................................................
................................................................................
..................................?MMMMMM+......................................
.........................ZMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~O8MM..............................
....................~MMM8~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:8M~...........................
...................MN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..........................
................,MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:MM .......................
................M?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM......................
...............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M......................
..............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M......................
.............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMMM=.OMO..................
............MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:NM.....,MMMMM................
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M.......MMMMMMM...............
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:M.......MMMMMMM...............
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M........ MMMMM...............
...........MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M............$D...............
...........M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MNMMMMN?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M...........MM................
...........M~~~~~~~~~~~:MMMMMMMMMM MN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..... .MM,.................
..........+M~~~~~~~~~~MM .MMMMMMMM..M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMMMMMMMM...................
..........MM~~~~~~~~~N.....MMMMMN...8N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZM...................
..........M~~~~~~~~~~M..............ZN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M....................
......... =M~~~~~~~~=N............. M~~~~~~~~~:MMMM~~~~~~~~M....................
...........M~~~~~~~~~:M...........MM:~~MMMMMMM.M..M~~~~~~~M.....................
...........M~~~~~~~~~~:M..... .MM=~~=M..M..I...$N~~~~~~=M......................
...........MM~~~~~~~~~~~~MMMMMN~:~~~~NM......M..MM~~~~~8M.......................
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZM$...+MMM=~~~~~MM........................
.............MD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~~~~~~~~MM..........................
.........~MMDZ$MI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?MZ............................
.......MM$$$$$MM.MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MMM...............................
...:.M8$$$$$$$$M..MMMM::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MMMM,M.................................
...NMM$$$$$$$$$$M.M,,,,,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,M.................................
..7M$M$$$$$$Z$DMM.M.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,M,,,,,,,,,MN.................................
.MM$$MMMMDNDM~.,MMMMMMO,,,,,,,,,,,:M,,,,,,,,,M..................................
.M$$M$$$$$MM...M~~~~~~?M,,,:OMMMOO:M,,,,,,,,,M....MMMMMMMNM=....................
M$$$M$$$$$M...M=~~~~~~:M,,,M~~~~~~~M=,,,,,,,,?MMMNI~~~~~M~~ZM...................
M$DM$$$$$$M...M~~~~~~~~:~~~~~~~~~~~:M,,,:,:,,MM~~~~~M~~~M~~~M...................
$MMI$$$$$$$M..M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M.,.,MMM.,N~~~~~MM~~M~~~=M..................
M$M$$$$$$$$M.MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M,,:,,:,,,M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M..................
$$ON$$$$$$$M.M.M=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M,,,,,,,,,M~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..................
$$$$M$$$ZMZ..M,,.MMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~M,,,,,,,,:MMMMMMMN~~~~:MM...................
$$$I$MMM ..MMM,,,,,MM,,,,.MNMMMMMNMM,,,,,,,,$M,M,.....MMMM......................
$$$$$$MM..MM,,,,,,,,MI,,,,,,,,,,,,:M,,,,,,,,M,,M................................
GlassGiant.com
TimTheWizard
they call me Guru
172 IQ
get wild
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by unet
take psychedelics

do it
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
this

EDIT: Indeed I fail in life

..................................?MMMMMM+......................................
.........................ZMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~O8MM..............................
....................~MMM8~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:8M~...........................
...................MN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..........................
................,MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:MM .......................
................M?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM......................
...............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M......................
..............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M......................
.............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMMM=.OMO..................
............MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:NM.....,MMMMM................
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M.......MMMMMMM...............
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:M.......MMMMMMM...............
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M........ MMMMM...............
...........MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M............$D...............
...........M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MNMMMMN?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M...........MM................
...........M~~~~~~~~~~~:MMMMMMMMMM MN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..... .MM,.................
..........+M~~~~~~~~~~MM .MMMMMMMM..M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMMMMMMMM...................
..........MM~~~~~~~~~N.....MMMMMN...8N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZM...................
..........M~~~~~~~~~~M..............ZN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M....................
......... =M~~~~~~~~=N............. M~~~~~~~~~:MMMM~~~~~~~~M....................
...........M~~~~~~~~~:M...........MM:~~MMMMMMM.M..M~~~~~~~M.....................
...........M~~~~~~~~~~:M..... .MM=~~=M..M..I...$N~~~~~~=M......................
...........MM~~~~~~~~~~~~MMMMMN~:~~~~NM......M..MM~~~~~8M.......................
............M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZM$...+MMM=~~~~~MM........................
.............MD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~~~~~~~~MM..........................
.........~MMDZ$MI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?MZ............................
.......MM$$$$$MM.MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MMM...............................
...:.M8$$$$$$$$M..MMMM::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MMMM,M.................................
...NMM$$$$$$$$$$M.M,,,,,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,M.................................
..7M$M$$$$$$Z$DMM.M.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,M,,,,,,,,,MN.................................
.MM$$MMMMDNDM~.,MMMMMMO,,,,,,,,,,,:M,,,,,,,,,M..................................
.M$$M$$$$$MM...M~~~~~~?M,,,:OMMMOO:M,,,,,,,,,M....MMMMMMMNM=....................
M$$$M$$$$$M...M=~~~~~~:M,,,M~~~~~~~M=,,,,,,,,?MMMNI~~~~~M~~ZM...................
M$DM$$$$$$M...M~~~~~~~~:~~~~~~~~~~~:M,,,:,:,,MM~~~~~M~~~M~~~M...................
$MMI$$$$$$$M..M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M.,.,MMM.,N~~~~~MM~~M~~~=M..................
M$M$$$$$$$$M.MM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M,,:,,:,,,M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M..................
$$ON$$$$$$$M.M.M=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M,,,,,,,,,M~~~~~~~~~~~~~MM..................
$$$$M$$$ZMZ..M,,.MMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~M,,,,,,,,:MMMMMMMN~~~~:MM...................
$$$I$MMM ..MMM,,,,,MM,,,,.MNMMMMMNMM,,,,,,,,$M,M,.....MMMM......................
$$$$$$MM..MM,,,,,,,,MI,,,,,,,,,,,,:M,,,,,,,,M,,M................................
GlassGiant.com

What even is that
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Enigmatic564
518 IQ
What you need is a new amp
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
995 IQ
Literally anything. If you have a bike, go ride your bike. Go for a walk. Go for a run. Take up rock climbing. Climb a tree. Go take a hike. Take up nature photography. Go somewhere you've never gone before. Go swimming. Find a place you like and just sit. Watch nature. Watch people. Anything.

And also, friends and people and stuff.
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,246 IQ
I study, study, procrastinate, listen to music, procrastinate, study, eat, procrastinate, procrastinate, sleep.
Regarding the furry fandom from the man himself:
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by N_J_B_B
What does the pit do?

I hang out with my girl, her family, my family, my friends, work on fun programming projects (I'm a Comp Sci major; I do love programming ), play guitar, read books, etc. It's not hard to find things to do. Hell, go walk to the local library. Even if you don't get any books or dvds, at least you get some fresh air and sunshine.

Currently, working on a fantasy game as a fun project.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 15, 2012,
lucky1978
Blues Kazooist
920 IQ
Design a plan to take over the world. Initiate. May the best man win.
Insanity ninja
UG's resident potwash.
925 IQ
Take pictures of completely unartistic things with instagram.
Silverburst
Nick92Slayer
Fully qualified wasteman
94 IQ
Work, fap, drink, eat, sleep, play video games...go out if I'm lucky

Brent Hinds on the left? ^
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Last edited by Nick92Slayer at Nov 15, 2012,
Ethanb08
No one in particular
1,003 IQ
wash the dishes by hand.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Rocketface2112
Face of rockery
502 IQ
i basicly work,eat sleep, on days off, im with the gf, hangout with friends.vidya games.

sometimes you gotta take big left turn to better your life...im currently testing this out

i was getting bored of my life, so i got a job that has extremely different work hours and in a completely different field i was in before. so its been really interesting and im constantly learning something every time i go to work now.probably cuz its still new to me. only on my first couple weeks lol but its good,i do see less of my friends which kinda sucks..

Quote by lucky1978
Design a plan to take over the world. Initiate. May the best man win.

i like this! +1
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Nov 15, 2012,
METAL_MAN135
Hates his username.
581 IQ
OP pls go back to /fit/. I have already seen this thread there today.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hookers are people too, don't be so insensitive.

i was obv referring to hard drugs
Atomic_Assault
53 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
Wank. Play FIFA. Walk the dog. Rinse and repeat.

A man after my own heart.

Except that I can't afford the new FIFA, so getting spanked on FM13 will have to do.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
Quote by METAL_MAN135
OP pls go back to /fit/. I have already seen this thread there today.

Getting two perspectives brah.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
Death?
A complete absence of all that makes you "you"
All gone. In a heartbeat.
No thoughts.
No sensory input.
No realization it is all gone.
Just nothing.

Sounds really fucking boring.

The live me enjoys a rut.
The live me enjoys routine.
The live me appreciates my boredom.

Death is the ultimate in boredom.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
278 IQ
Quote by Jackal58
Death?
A complete absence of all that makes you "you"
All gone. In a heartbeat.
No thoughts.
No sensory input.
No realization it is all gone.
Just nothing.

Sounds really fucking boring.

The live me enjoys a rut.
The live me enjoys routine.
The live me appreciates my boredom.

Death is the ultimate in boredom.

The thing that sucks about death is that I won't be conscious to experience it.
dubstar92
Freetarded
531 IQ
Meditate
Make Music
Make more friends
Be more social with the friends you already have
I don't know what vidya is, but I'd put down video games and stop watching TV to free up time.
Ask a girl you like out on a date just for the hell of it.
Play basketball.
Play other sports with friends
Go to a local concert featuring your favorite type of music
Read a book
Start jogging or running
Develop a new hobby
or any of the other endless things you can do with your life.

Protip: It's not a race.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
Quote by RU Experienced?
The thing that sucks about death is that I won't be conscious to experience it.

no shit man
what a cop out.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.