Hello,
I wanted to know if there is a petrucci style bridge, the custom one from the EBMM's .

Thanks
Quote by gutoalvim
Hello,
I wanted to know if there is a petrucci style bridge, the custom one from the EBMM's .

Thanks

Floating bridge with Piezo, you mean?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/graph-tech-ghost-lb-63-floyd-rose-bridge-with-piezo-pickups
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Quote by jeleopard

petrucci doesnt use the floyd rose. first link seems decent, but i wouldnt spend $200 on it without researching first
Guitar Rig:
Custom Guitar (w/ Wizard Neck and SD Invader/Jazz Pups)
Schecter C-1 FR
Mesa Mark V

Bass Rig:
Schecter Raiden 5-String
Yorkville Bassmaster
Quote by mrsixstrings12
petrucci doesnt use the floyd rose. first link seems decent, but i wouldnt spend $200 on it without researching first

Floyd Roses aren't the only bridge systems that are floating. Ever seen Fender strat bridges?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
You could buy a Gotoh 510 trem and swap the saddles with graphtech ghost piezo saddles(assuming they work on that bridge), and then install the graphtech peizo board. All together that would probably cost about as much as that ABS bridge+preamp. Just something to consider if you are hesitant to give ABS a shot(I've never even heard of them until today). The 510 is used on Suhrs.