gutoalvim
671 IQ
Hello,
I wanted to know if there is a petrucci style bridge, the custom one from the EBMM's .

Thanks
jeleopard
Jackson Fanboy!
1,720 IQ
Quote by gutoalvim
Hello,
I wanted to know if there is a petrucci style bridge, the custom one from the EBMM's .

Thanks

Floating bridge with Piezo, you mean?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/graph-tech-ghost-lb-63-floyd-rose-bridge-with-piezo-pickups
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Ibanez RG8
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
Schecter KM7
83 Gibson Explorer "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
Ibanez SR485
Peavey 6505+ 112
Line 6 POD HD500
mrsixstrings12
551 IQ
Quote by jeleopard

petrucci doesnt use the floyd rose. first link seems decent, but i wouldnt spend $200 on it without researching first
Guitar Rig:
Custom Guitar (w/ Wizard Neck and SD Invader/Jazz Pups)
Schecter C-1 FR
Mesa Mark V

Bass Rig:
Schecter Raiden 5-String
Yorkville Bassmaster
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
2,594 IQ
Quote by mrsixstrings12
petrucci doesnt use the floyd rose. first link seems decent, but i wouldnt spend $200 on it without researching first

Floyd Roses aren't the only bridge systems that are floating. Ever seen Fender strat bridges?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Spaztikko
2,246 IQ
you cannot get the petrucci sig trem without buying a musicman JP.

Have fun saving.
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
You could buy a Gotoh 510 trem and swap the saddles with graphtech ghost piezo saddles(assuming they work on that bridge), and then install the graphtech peizo board. All together that would probably cost about as much as that ABS bridge+preamp. Just something to consider if you are hesitant to give ABS a shot(I've never even heard of them until today). The 510 is used on Suhrs.