Page 2 of 3
Quote by smartalecG94
aussie all the way!
"Eeehowzet goin m8, me n a few uthEr sheilas...."

means

"Hello, how are you? A few friends and I.."
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
I think Welsh, English or American for me lol. The Dutch accent is pretty hot too.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by RU Experienced?
Is "mute" an accent?

I think it's more of a dialect
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Slight british or aussie. Never really heard others.

I've come to conclude that I don't really like any hispanic/spanish accents. Could be cuz I actually speak spanish and grew up in a hispanic area. It feels like i can't get past the idea that the person can't speak english properly whereas if it were a different accent it wouldn't bother me.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I think it's more of a dialect

Fine

I think that female French accents are nice and there are a few Eastern European accents I've heard I like too like Romanian accents.
French, Italian, but only some of them.

My name has an R in it, so there's nothing like hearing a French girl calling (screamin ) my name.

I can't understan people that like Russian (or eastern european) accents.

Maybe it's just because I'm used to what the girls are like here..but the accent to me just scream "show me wallet and give me money and I give you pussy".
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
whatever accent the hot chick has
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Scottish (not a strong Scottish accent, more subtle), Irish (not Norn. **** I hate that accent.) and Boston accents
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I think the northern english dialects are all cute (except for scouse, which is awful)
Russian. But some scotch girls have nice accents
Other Bands Play...
Manowar Kill!
Scottish, anything but Glaswegian.

Quote by deathdrummer
swedish girls accents.

Quote by irishboy17
Swedish

Also, which part of Sweden?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Seriously, how has nobody said Chinese yet?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Because Chinese accents sound stupid and unattractive, go away.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92

Quote by yope
No accent. An Earth accent.

A banana accent.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Because Chinese accents sound stupid and unattractive, go away.

some chinese accents are super cute though
cat
Never really liked accents, but I don`t really have much personal experience with them.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Surprisingly (after meeting a couple of german girls who are on exchange at my school), german accents are incredibly hot.

Especially when they're having trouble pronouncing my incredibly french name.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
posh sounding English accents that i'm pretty sure are a Londoner thing. Irish and Scottish are also nice. Some Russian accents too are nice, having grown up with a Russian family i find it endearing.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by RU Experienced?
If a China-woman speaks in the woods and you're not there to hear it is her accent still cute?

That makes negative sense.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Quote by GuitarGod_92

Quote by yope
Can't believe its not on here but welsh is pretty sexy. Scottish, Irish, Canadian are also attractive IMO.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Never really liked accents, but I don`t really have much personal experience with them.

lolwut
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
lolwut

I haven`t met very many people wit accents.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Since I'm from South Africa, I've always really loved accents from South African, Australian and New Zealand and accents of the like.
Australian and South African girls that are cute with strong accents..... Oh my god. The best.

I also love some form of Asian accents (sometimes they can be quite pretty, but not always), Swedish, Russian, and some forms of Spanish.
I like some Greek accents too but not a whole lot. Still, a cute Greek girl with a hot accent isn't impossible to find, and damn does it work. Not on the level of cute Aussie and Joburg girls, but still. I don't think anything will top those two for me
Quote by magnus_maximus
The fuck does that mean you furry dick?

( )
Ya know, where it's just a bit subtle, not too heavy sounding, flows smoothly as she talks. Hard to explain really. You have to hear it to know what I'm talking about.

There's this chick at my college that talks with that accent who I think is from England. I barely ever see her though so I never get to talk to her.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I haven`t met very many people wit accents.

You haven't met very many people then, because everyone has an accent.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by TOMMYB22
posh sounding English accents that i'm pretty sure are a Londoner thing.

Depends which bit of London you're in. Some of them are pretty much the exact opposite of posh...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by AtaBorMan
You haven't met very many people then, because everyone has an accent.

yea, I guess I like them.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Ya know, where it's just a bit subtle, not too heavy sounding, flows smoothly as she talks. Hard to explain really. You have to hear it to know what I'm talking about.

There's this chick at my college that talks with that accent who I think is from England. I barely ever see her though so I never get to talk to her.

You know that Wales and Scotland are part of Great Britain right? So a British accent could be anything from RP (which is probably what you are thinking of, to a welsh or scottish accent.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Lord_Doku
Glaswegian, Russian, Italian.

Just the three on the top of my list.

Glaswegian?

...really?

...reaaallly?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Glaswegian?

...really?

...reaaallly?

Well maybe he's into slags. Slags with a glaswegian accent is pretty hot.