Joey
14 8%
Phoebe
6 3%
Voters: 176.
Page 3 of 4
Quote by adamgur96

He was also the smartest of them all.

He was originally meant to leave the show by humping the toaster...

Fuck Marcel.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Ross was a secondary character that was only written in to support the plot of the two main characters (Rachel and Chandler). Read my previous post where I explain this.

Thank fuck you see this too
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
He was originally meant to leave the show by humping the toaster...

Still smarter than Ross.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
He clicked the bubble that was tagged "Monica" and then he clicked the "Vote now" button. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

ha ha

I can't stop laughing.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Thank fuck you see this too

I don't see how everyone can be so wrong about this. It's obvious.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Best. user. ever.

Keith for prez!
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Monica was the key character that tied all the other characters together. Her brother was Ross, old friends with Rachel, new friends with Phoebe, knew Chandler because he was friends with her brother and she used to have a crush on him. I guess she only knew Joey through Chandler later on. But no other character ties all the friends together that well. This is why the majority of the shit happened at Monica's apartment. Everyone knew her.

However, Rachel got the most attention due to all her drama. Monica was relatively stable. So, in this regard Rachel was the main character. The finale revolved around her.

A compromise to to say that Ross was the main character since his character ties everyone together almost as well as Monica, and he went through all of Rachel's drama as well.

EDIT: Well I see my post is going to be lost in all the discussion around the nudity.

Fukken Sexeh.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Nov 18, 2012,
Quote by metal4eva_22
Lies and slaander

WRONG SIR!

Monica simply drove the storyline for Rachel and Chandler. She sets up the romance with Ross by being his sister, and Ross is who brings Chandler around so Monica can develop her crush on him. In the end, it all ties back to Rachel and Chandler.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
WRONG SIR!

Monica simply drove the storyline for Rachel and Chandler. She sets up the romance with Ross by being his sister, and Ross is who brings Chandler around so Monica can develop her crush on him. In the end, it all ties back to Rachel and Chandler.

But Monica is the key character that brings all of that together.
Quote by metal4eva_22
But Monica is the secondary character that brings all of that together.

FTFY

She brought it together so it could drive the story of Rachel and Chandler.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
FTFY

She brought it together so it could drive the story of Rachel and Chandler.

No
Quote by metal4eva_22
No

Yes
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by metal4eva_22
Nope

Can you tell me what it's like to be wrong? It must be a pretty interesting feeling.
Quote by L2112Lif
I guess there was no real main character. What's evident though is that Phoebe and Joey were just fillers.

If I had to choose it would probably be Monica as she owns the central meeting place. If Monica isn't home, there's no story.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
If I had to choose it would probably be Monica as she owns the central meeting place. If Monica isn't home, there's no story.

With that logic then the main characters are Gunther, Joey, Chandler, Phoebe (in the early episodes), and Janis (brought the group together thru hate).
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Nobody's said Joey yet LOL

It was either Chandler or Rachel, but I went with Rachel because the final episode was about her leaving on the plane, right?
When Chandler got married, who was it that was sitting and crying because she was pregnant? Rachel, effectively stealing the episode from Chandler and Monica.
So much was based around Rachel and Ross, but Ross found other girls before coming back to Rachel. Rachel had a lot of emotional bullshit going on. Ross was funny. Rachel was heart.

I'm going with Rachel. I agree that there wasn't a main character, but for the sake of picking, it's Rachel.

agreed entirely, although I leant towards Chandler
Ted Mosby.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I've never once watched the show. I've never even heard of half of those characters.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Stugg334

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Chandler if i had to pick with Monica in second. Joey and ross were there for sidebar stuff like phoebe was.
Knowledge is power
Quote by raoooos
xdd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow, HILARIOUS.

Ross makes funny faces, Phoebe does that ''monica happy hannukah'' song and Joey makes himself look stupid. My ass has been laughed right off my hips. I'd rather watch the Big Bang Theory, or ****ing Fraser or ****, maybe even the Young and the Restless.

I

HATE

FRIENDS

[end of rant]
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The show was set in her flat!

Remember that one time you had a great party set in somebody's flat?

Neither does anyone else in the history of the world.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The show was set in her flat!

WRONG!

The show was also set in Joey & Chandler's apartment, and it was also set in the coffee shop. That's a terrible way to try to justify you being wrong about who the main characters are.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by CoreysMonster
Remember that one time you had a great party set in somebody's flat?

Neither does anyone else in the history of the world.

That doesn't even make sense.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
WRONG!

The show was also set in Joey & Chandler's apartment, and it was also set in the coffee shop. That's a terrible way to try to justify you being wrong about who the main characters are.

Yes but the flat was the original setting. In the final episode, it was the selling of Monica's flat that marked the end of the series.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
That doesn't even make sense.

Yes but the flat was the original setting. In the final episode, it was the selling of Monica's flat that marked the end of the series.

I recall the show beginning at the coffee shop after Rachel's wedding goes to hell (Rachel being one of the main characters for this reason), and the only reason Monica's apartment became THE meeting place for the group was because Chandler (other main character) married her.
Quote by L2112Lif

R.I.P Mr Heckles, never forgotten
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.