ive been looking at getting a new acoustic guitar for a while now and i cant decide on what to get. i know everyone's gonna tell me to try them out in the store but are there any specific ones i should try? the epiphone hummingbird pro caught my eye earlier. is it worth buying? my budget is around $400. thanks a lot
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I have a Taylor GS mini on the way. (Mahogany top) I really liked this guitar as a backup for my Martin which I left at home while in college in order to avoid theft. I would check these out if I was you. 500 at Sweetwater.
Quote by gkex
I have a Taylor GS mini on the way. (Mahogany top) I really liked this guitar as a backup for my Martin which I left at home while in college in order to avoid theft. I would check these out if I was you. 500 at Sweetwater.

I would vote for the GS Mini as well. I played a friend's mini and fell in love. Smaller body, but big, beautiful sound. If you can get to a store, play the Mini and the Big Baby Taylor. You'll be hooked.
I scored my Big Baby on ebay for 150 bucks, real luck. My Mini I got from Guitar Center for 400 bucks shipped. Call the customer service number. They will always give you a better price.