it basically lets you block off your trem at will (or set it to dive-only) to avoid the problems associated with a floating trem (e.g. difficulty of changing tunings, double-stop bends being out of tune, all your strings going out of tune if you break a string)

unfortunately

(a) i found it a bit fiddly
(b) you have to have the foresight to be in the hardtail or dive-only modes before you break a string
(c) massive tuning changes are still problematic because of the string gauge you're using
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Anyway, I am building an Ibanez RG2570 but I never actually use the trem. I just love the necks on Ibbies. I think a Tremol-no is what I need. Is there any best brand or are they all the same?
tremol-no is the brand

that being said, some other companies make similar contraptions. I haven't tried them, though.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by JayCartay
Anyway, I am building an Ibanez RG2570 but I never actually use the trem. I just love the necks on Ibbies. I think a Tremol-no is what I need. Is there any best brand or are they all the same?

Why not go for something like a RGA121 prestige? Hard tail with the awesome Ibby neck And no middle pickup, either.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs