Page 1 of 2
pit, i'm graduating in the spring, and i feel this strange feeling, almost like i want to work, settle down, get married, meet new married friends, make some kids, and get old. anybody ever get this feeling?

share your mature feelings
This is the pit, there are no mature feelings
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I matured once. This is me now.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I matured once, it was amazing.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I pronounce mature as ma-toor, so I am very classy and you should be thrilled to be my acquaintance.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Maturing sounds a lot like giving up.

I feel this way as well. Except I've realised the things I want most are 'normal', kind of like what OP listed.
Quote by The Madcap
You're becoming a sheep to the bourgeoisie capitalist idea of the "american dream."

[/zootmanji 07]

If you're going to include due you have to add some shit about the cisprivileged patriarchy.
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
You love bad bitches, that's your ****in' problem.
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
Quote by Dirge Humani
If you're going to include due you have to add some shit about the cisprivileged patriarchy.
Is it even necessary? After all the "American dream" sort of follows the misogynist belief that all men are created equal. Follow your dream as owning a woman as your own housewife wage slave.

/Kumanjue 07
Wouldn't mind getting married. Don't want kids though.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by metal4eva_22

How is wanting to have a family and take on responsibilities of it "giving up"?

OT:
I've been wanting to have a family for awhile now. Fortunately, I found a beautiful and wonderful woman who loves me and is looking forward to marrying me. So, TS, you're not the only one who has that dream. Wife, kids...it just sounds awesome to me!
i dont think ive matured much...ive been workign for year never fet like settling down
i do how ever want to be with someone...thats a new one...

but my dirnkign and depression probaby isnt a sign of maturing...i hope i dont mature into a sad adult
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Clearly everyone wants to be the next Jimmy Page.
Quote by sashki
The pills are working.

lol
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Didn't you just make a thread about your farts?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Didn't you just make a thread about your farts?

Watch out guys, we gots a mud-slinger.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT:
I've been wanting to have a family for awhile now. Fortunately, I found a beautiful and wonderful woman who loves me and is looking forward to marrying me. So, TS, you're not the only one who has that dream. Wife, kids...it just sounds awesome to me!

amen.. thats exactly what im lookin for too man. i think im finally on the right track
Quote by Trowzaa
I matured once. This is me now.

I came here to make that joke
Quote by geetarguy13
amen.. thats exactly what im lookin for too man. i think im finally on the right track

Quote by metal4eva_22

This is dead on. Losing your motivation will be next. It sucks getting older. And then you're grumpy and then grumpier. Just you wait.
lol calm your hormones down, bro.
Quote by RAB11
Josh-Claude Van DAAAAAAAAAAYUM GRRRL hook me up with dem digits
Quote by geetarguy13
pit, i'm graduating in the spring, and i feel this strange feeling, almost like i want to work, settle down, get married, meet new married friends, make some kids, and get old. anybody ever get this feeling?

I have all of these things you want.
Can we trade?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by swave75
This is dead on. Losing your motivation will be next. It sucks getting older. And then you're grumpy and then grumpier. Just you wait.

Who shoved sand in your vagina?!
I read the title as "am I masturbating?"

Clearly, I am not maturing.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Sometimes I get that feel after I beat off. But then I go to bed, and in the morning I'm ready to be an asshole all over again.
Quote by geetarguy13

i want to say "classic schmosby"

but i think i would kill myself if i ever said that to anyone
i miss the old kanye
I graduate in the spring too, and I'm a little terrified honestly. Not so much of being graduated, but I'm afraid to student teach next spring.

Once it's over, I'll be able to do anything that I want forever, until I die. My friends/girlfriend/friend's girlfriends are talking about maybe buying a house together.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Page 1 of 2