Page 2 of 5
Fairly low, apparently upper bass/low-mid baritone range. It doesn't really show through because my speaking voice is near the top of my range, but I'm 6'3", 225 lbs., and I sound as big as I am.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

How tall are you actually, due? I'd be willing to bet we're about in the same height range. I'm about 1.23m to you non-Americans, which is 5ft9in to us.

I'm 6'4". 6'5" depending on who's measuring. So suck my dick bitch (even if you have to stand on your tippie toes).
Quote by due 07
I'm 6'4". 6'5" depending on who's measuring. So suck my dick bitch (even if you have to stand on your tippie toes).
Fair enough.

I ain't sucking, but I WILL get you a "high-class" hooker.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 18, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Fair enough.

I ain't sucking, but I WILL get you a "high-class" hooker.

oooooooooooo

can I join in? I don't need a high class hooker

5 or 10 dollars is fine
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But...you're just gonna spend it on cocaine...

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
My voice is similar to Due's.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sashki
80 hz isn't sub-bass. The low E string on a guitar is around 82 hz.

I dunno about sub-bass, but 80 hz is pretty low for a human voice.

I generally speak between 110-130 hertz from what I can tell.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Nov 19, 2012,
Well, my vocal Range is roughly between E3 (Although sometimes I can sing as low as D3) to G5 (Although it hurts when I sing notes around this area), before going to falsetto.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I imagined you sounding more flamboyant. So disappointing. ;_;

lol
I'm a pretty high tenor, on a good day my range is around C3-E5
I teach private lessons in voice, hit me up if interested!
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I figured Due would be a short nigga until I found his FB

shhh don't tell people i have a facebook water u doin
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

How tall are you actually, due? I'd be willing to bet we're about in the same height range. I'm about 1.23m to you non-Americans, which is 5ft9in to us.

You're pulling a number out of your ass, 1.23 is about 4 feet tall

You're about ~1.75m

I'm 6ft and I have an eddie veder sound to my voice
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by supersac
lowest note i can comfortaby hit it low E on the guitar

My god, that is LOW. I can't hit a low E on a guit, but I'm effectively the lowest bass in a 75 person choir with a number of guys older than me, making me a very low Bass 2. In terms of my highest, I can be a low baritone at best, so country and blues are the only genres that sound legit with my voice.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Pitch doesn't really matter. It's all about resonance. I can sing nearly as low as Johnny Cash, but it sounds an octave higher because he has a big booming voice. I have girl friends that have the same speaking pitch as me, but it sounds so much higher because they don't have as much resonance.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by due 07

My talking-voice is pretty much the same as yours. Maybe a less than a half-step lower than yours, with some higher undertones, but undeniably similar.

My singing voice is generally around a full-octave higher than my talking voice.

I can't really test it very well. I am terrified on-stage when it comes to vocal-work, so my voice is anything BUT trained. I can do backup, but I will NEVER do lead. Never again...

BTW, I am 6'8" (a friggin' giant, maybe getting taller), 19 years old, and generally a white-human-mutt, as I put it.

---

I have some German, Norwegian, Japanese, Italian, French, Spanish, English, Irish, Scottish, Russian, and Dutch ancestry.

Not sure how it affects voice, but it's weird to think about how I am the descendant of lots of different races like this.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
I started out as a bass, or bass-baritone (low D is my lowest note), but began singing higher because of musicals and things, and I hit a G above middle C in chest earlier today, and can reliably hit F's.

As far as my speaking voice, I'm on the lower end of the spectrum, but not really a bass. I would get mistaken for my dad on the phone all the time back in high school. Personally, I'm not a big fan of my timbre, though.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
Kinda high.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by due 07
lol at everyone thinking they speak like me, dickriding poseurs
It's because we all sound like dorks on Xbox Live.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sometimes if I'm, whatever, 'turned on or whatever', I go low, sounds cool, but, it just comes out... IDK.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I have from low E on the E string to the 12th fret on the high E string. Three octaves I think? I have no falsetto either :\
Quote by gnrsalvation
I have from low E on the E string to the 12th fret on the high E string. Three octaves I think? I have no falsetto either :\

That's 3 octaves which is a monster of a range. You sure?

EDIT: Actually is 3 octaves really that big? I know nothing about singing honestly. Would love to be able to though, might learn soon.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
That's 3 octaves which is a monster of a range. You sure?

EDIT: Actually is 3 octaves really that big? I know nothing about singing honestly. Would love to be able to though, might learn soon.

Yeah I'm sure. Was in choir. My speaking voice is kinda in the middle, a little on the low end. The normal person usually has 1.5-2 octaves without falsetto. I don't have falsetto which really sucks though. So anything above the A above middle C is like an axl rose scream
Quote by gnrsalvation
Yeah I'm sure. Was in choir. My speaking voice is kinda in the middle, a little on the low end. The normal person usually has 1.5-2 octaves without falsetto. I don't have falsetto which really sucks though. So anything above the A above middle C is like an axl rose scream

Oh thanks for the insight on that. And Bruce Dickinson on Run to the Hills is meant to be ridiculous with his high G?

I don't understand how someone doesn't have falsetto. I use mine all the time as joke. In fact I'm not even a bad singer in falsetto because of how much I've mucked around with my mates.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Oh thanks for the insight on that. And Bruce Dickinson on Run to the Hills is meant to be ridiculous with his high G?

I don't understand how someone doesn't have falsetto. I use mine all the time as joke. In fact I'm not even a bad singer in falsetto because of how much I've mucked around with my mates.

A lot of rock frontmen like Steve Perry, Freddie Mercury, Chris Cornell, Axl Rose, Matt Bellamy, and especially Bruce Dickinson have ridiculous ranges. A lot of them have 4 octaves low to high. It's insane that they sound incredibly good in them too.

I believe I'm starting to develop it. The lightish heady voice is starting to grow on me. But I think it might be a strained upper register hahaha
Quote by gnrsalvation
A lot of rock frontmen like Steve Perry, Freddie Mercury, Chris Cornell, Axl Rose, Matt Bellamy, and especially Bruce Dickinson have ridiculous ranges. A lot of them have 4 octaves low to high. It's insane that they sound incredibly good in them too.

I believe I'm starting to develop it. The lightish heady voice is starting to grow on me. But I think it might be a strained upper register hahaha

As soon as you can nail I Believe in a Thing Called Love, then we'll talk.
West Ham United
@Kind Donkey: I don't have a falsetto either, which I hate. My normal range stops at around D5, but I can go higher in a half falsetto thing. I think it's starting to develop though since every now and then I can make it crack and go above C6.
I put my voice up to my tuner and got in between a G and a G#. Couldn't say what frequency though, just thought it was interesting to know that. However, my voice is definitely lower than almost everyone here.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Jeez how does it sound when you do falsetto? Just really crackly and strained? Maybe it's because I have a low voice, instantly going to falsetto is easy just because of the massive disparity between that and my regular. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Jeez how does it sound when you do falsetto? Just really crackly and strained? Maybe it's because I have a low voice, instantly going to falsetto is easy just because of the massive disparity between that and my regular. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about

Yeah, lower voices are better for falsetto.

When I can do it it sounds good. My half falsetto thing varies depending on whether or not it's a good day or not. On good days it sounds great, on bad days it doesn't sound strained, but weak and airy.

Edit:
Quote by TheChaz
This is true.

Anyway, http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cf2g91CfrZ

Sexiest voice in this thread.