Page 3 of 5
Where's Gibson_SG_uzr55 with his Snake voice?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by slipknot5678
Yeah, lower voices are better for falsetto.

When I can do it it sounds good. My half falsetto thing varies depending on whether or not it's a good day or not. On good days it sounds great, on bad days it doesn't sound strained, but weak and airy.
Damn my voice seriously be manipulated my to sound like a banshee if I it to. Once I swear I went above the audible range, like I could tell the sound was there but I couldn't really hear it. My friends said it hurt their ears.

And dammit Chaz that was one holy voice.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
Damn I can seriously manipulate my voice to sound like a banshee if I want to. Once I swear I went above the audible range, like I could tell the sound was there but I couldn't really hear it. My friends said it hurt their ears.

And dammit Chaz that was one holy voice.

I should also mention I ****ed up my voice by trying to teach myself how to sing metal when I was fourteen. :/

So now I have an unstable voice but I've managed to improve, and now I can sing mellower music well, which is what I now prefer anyway. I'm still slightly jealous of you for being able to do that though.
Quote by slipknot5678
I should also mention I ****ed up my voice by trying to teach myself how to sing metal when I was fourteen. :/

So now I have an unstable voice but I've managed to improve, and now I can sing mellower music well, which is what I now prefer anyway. I'm still slightly jealous of you for being able to do that though.

Nah man I'm jealous of you for being able to control your regular voice.

Also about you stuffing up your voice, that's what I'm worried about doing with mine. In falsetto and even moreso with my normal voice, my throat quickly gets kind of tired after singing. I'm guessing it's something to do with not singing from my diaphragm but no matter what I do it doesn't feel any different.

And yeah I love mellow singing. Favourite singer is Andrew Vanwyngarden off MGMT.
Quote by TheChaz
You guys <3

No, bro. All you.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Nah man I'm jealous of you for being able to control your regular voice.

Also about you stuffing up your voice, that's what I'm worried about doing with mine. In falsetto and even moreso with my normal voice, my throat quickly gets kind of tired after singing. I'm guessing it's something to do with not singing from my diaphragm but no matter what I do it doesn't feel any different.

I don't know what to tell you about the diaphragm technique. It's not something I can explain. If it hurts, don't do it. And I hate to tell you this but I also made weird noises that may have aided the damage of my voice, but if you haven't noticed them hurting or making your voice weaker that may not be true in your case.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't know what to tell you about the diaphragm technique. It's not something I can explain. If it hurts, don't do it. And I hate to tell you this but I also made weird noises that may have aided the damage of my voice, but if you haven't noticed them hurting or making your voice weaker that may not be true in your case.

Yeah that's why it would be much better to get a teacher, it's not something you can learn over the internet like guitar. Also, I'm not making weird voices or anything like that. My throat doesn't even feel 'sore' it just feels tired/used up.

Thanks though.
West Ham United
Mostly baritone, rarely tenor.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by TEK34
I've been told my voice is "booming".

You a big black guy?

If you answered no, then scientifically you can't have a booming voice.
West Ham United
My singing voice covers two octasves, from G to G

if I do a FFT on some regular speech it seems to peak around 155Hz (supposedly D#), with the overtones in midrange and such
My voice is really deep right now because I have a cold. idk I guess it's average for a girl voice but for some reason i squeak when I talk to strangers
cat
Quote by King Donkey
You a big black guy?

If you answered no, then scientifically you can't have a booming voice.

[insert Brian Blessed here]
Last edited by TEK34 at Nov 19, 2012,
I speak sorta low I guess, but I can sing pretty high.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
My lowest is is D at 73Hz and I have a singing range of 2 octaves. After growling I can reach C and a singing range of 3 octaves
My speaking voice I think is kind of high, but sometimes I talk really low. For whatever reason though, I use a "lower" voice to mimic guys, the way most girls do. I don't think that my was could really pass for female, but whatever. I can sing from E2 up to C#6, which coincidentally is the exact range of a 21 fret guitar in standard without bending up or down in either direction.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Currently, about 1.3metres because I'm sat down. AHA! Funny bastard alert...

No idea.
people tell me i have a ridiculously deep voice, although i don't think my voice is all that deep

will post vocaroo once i get home
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
people tell me i have a ridiculously deep voice, although i don't think my voice is all that deep

will post vocaroo once i get home

Sexy
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Singing or talking voice?

Based on what I've tested/searched, my vocal range falls into low tenor, my lowest note being around F#2, highest in full voice an A4, and in falsetto a G5. For the longest time I figured I was a baritone because of how deep my speaking voice is, but it didn't make sense due to all of the high notes I could hit.

That said, my speaking voice is deeper than it should be. Not excessively deep though still resonant. It's really weird because it sounds absolutely nothing like my singing.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Singing or talking voice?

Based on what I've tested/searched, my vocal range falls into low tenor, my lowest note being around F#2, highest in full voice an A4, and in falsetto a G5. For the longest time I figured I was a baritone because of how deep my speaking voice is, but it didn't make sense due to all of the high notes I could hit.

That said, my speaking voice is deeper than it should be. Not excessively deep though still resonant. It's really weird because it sounds absolutely nothing like my singing.

I'm curious how a fox sounds when they talk
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm curious how a fox sounds when they talk
While I may be fluffy I still have human vocal cords. It comes with being anthropomorphic, ya know.

I'd post a Vocaroo clip but all I have right now is my phone.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bE43vs8DhV

donno, it's not really all that low.
Quote by MAC2322

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xmGoxQ7gHw
lel

EDIT: there are some people that cant do falsetto?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by Ian_the_fox
While I may be fluffy I still have human vocal cords. It comes with being anthropomorphic, ya know.

Stfu, you weird human/fox!

You probably just bark shit out anyway.

Random Guy: "How's it going, Ian?"
Ian: "Ruff ruff yip bark"
Random Guy: "If you say so, Ian..."
Mines is probably mid to high range, whatever frequency that is.

However when people tickle me I sound like a squeaky toy, so it can get up there.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

oh god I did that when I was 5

I wished I was a dog so bad, I barked at people and even dressed up as a dog sometimes

I'd have made a good dog
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

<_<

>_>

...http://vocaroo.com/i/s1k3V4nvYonh

Don't ask where I learned how to bark like a fox.
Last edited by Ian_the_fox at Nov 19, 2012,
Quote by CoreysMonster
People have said I sound and look like Egoraptor.

omg, you totally do!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Around 110 Hz, I would say, but I can go down to 80 to be still comfortable, 60 Hz is the lowest I can go.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
eh how do u cuntz no what freq. ur voice is taht dun mak sense

ma voice is low do
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
oh god I did that when I was 5

I wished I was a dog so bad, I barked at people and even dressed up as a dog sometimes

I'd have made a good dog

*ahem* Don't be a furry. *ahem*
Sometimes can sound deep and resonated, but sometimes it can sound higher than Bonnie Langford on helium....
YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP SUCKING A LEMON...