gumbilicious
beginner
1,236 IQ
you talking J# or Kb (see those fancy symbols? that is how the big kids do it)

get a kazoo.

punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
R45VT
Doesn't speak guitar
1,110 IQ
You need another thread for more tension.

Make the new one a poll.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Blktiger0
The Name's Devon! ;)
3,630 IQ
Quote by gumbilicious
you talking J# or Kb (see those fancy symbols? that is how the big kids do it)

get a kazoo.

You know, people laugh at these, but our vocalist has a kazoo at every practice. When we write songs, he uses it to hum out a melody while he reads over the lyrics to see how he wants to do phrasing, etc. He says it helps him to hear himself better without using a mic and causing interference with our writing.

It's working so far, so I won't complain

As for your problem, TS, I would advise getting a locking trem, but anything but a floyd rose, then taping it back in a position that whammy's it backwards and increases the pitch of the strings so that it's at a Kb/J# this way you can just take the tape off to tune it back to standard.
nickdohle
Let's a go Mario!
1,233 IQ
J# is for pussys. Go Lb or go home. Its a much more natural note. Sounds great with your low E as a Kb.
minieme007
587 IQ
I tune my guitar to Rb standard, I have to use dental floss or my neck snaps in half, happened to me four times
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
1,498 IQ
Quote by sxdxdx
but wasn't the entire Thrash scene started with JCM's and 1960 cabs behind the guitarists? Even though Mustaine is known more for using V30's now, I bet he had T75's in his cabs in the glory days.

blah blah spam blah blah

spambot bump? i'm flattered.

also, love your name. sucks ducks' dicks.
Phoenix V
Registered MUser
715 IQ
Unless you can suspend a 4x4 wheel drive off the ground with your high E string it just isn't makin' it
'It takes 100 guitar players to change a light. One to change the light and 99 to stand around pointing, saying..."Yeah man, look...I can do that too"...'

My gear is in my Profile

Builds & Refurbs
Hondo 780 Deluxe
Gibson Studio
Epi LP100
Blktiger0
The Name's Devon! ;)
3,630 IQ
Quote by NakedInTheRain
spambot bump? i'm flattered.

also, love your name. sucks ducks' dicks.

Wat?

The thing you quoted is something that I said in a thread about Marshalls, and it was completely relevant.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1573368&highlight=but+wasn%27t+the+entire+Thrash+scene+started+with+JCM%27s+1960+cabs+behind+guitarists%3F+Even+though+Mustaine+is+known+more+for+using+V30%27s+now%2C+I+bet+he+had+T75%27s+in+his+glory+days

Post #16

Where was this ever posted by sxdxdx?
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser
1,498 IQ
Quote by Blktiger0

it's been deleted now. it was post #8 in this thread.
Blktiger0
The Name's Devon! ;)
3,630 IQ
Ah, okay. What the hell was that about? Are there seriously bots that just go around spamming on sites like this? I mean, to qutoe something I said from a completely different thread is pretty odd...
tas38
UG's Michael Westen
1,189 IQ
What you really need is a new amp.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay