Page 1 of 4
Last night I purchased return flights from Christchurch to Auckland (I live in NZ) for the Parkway Drive & I Killed The Prom Queen show.
RIP Tom Searle.
Shawl collar sweater from J Crew.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Jeans
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Tickets to Wreck-It Ralph.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Sam Adams Coastal Wheat (didn't like it), Olde English, and a bag of chips.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
breakfast with a few of my buddies
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Wings at a bar last week.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
overpriced bottle of water, £1.20, fvcks sake

You realise you can get a 4-pack of Tesco Everyday 2% lager for £1 right?
4 CDs from amazon
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by whoomit
You realise you can get a 4-pack of Tesco Everyday 2% lager for £1 right?

I think Asda's is even cheaper, pretty sure it's <£1. AND you have the choice between lager and bitter
Quote by K'Nuckles
That sounds absolutely grim. They probably take all the gone off bread, throw it in some water and let it brew for a bit before canning it.

Well I like it
Quote by raoooos
I think Asda's is even cheaper, pretty sure it's <£1. AND you have the choice between lager and bitter

I actually looked the other day

I only saw £1, but to be honest, I didn't look very hard...
A rotisseree chicken from Publix. Last real purchase was Dishonored for PS3.
Quote by whoomit
I actually looked the other day

I only saw £1, but to be honest, I didn't look very hard...

Ah, I'm probably wrong then. I gave some bitter AND lager as a birthday present to a friend... he didn't drink it. but I have a bottle of £3 Asda red wine on my floor that I haven't touched yet. One day I will.
lunch
last non food item i obught was picks,strings,cables(instrument xlr speaker) solder and wires
al at the same time

last expensive thing i bought was a profesional soldering iron
An Amazing Burrito!!!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by raoooos
Ah, I'm probably wrong then. I gave some bitter AND lager as a birthday present to a friend... he didn't drink it. but I have a bottle of £3 Asda red wine on my floor that I haven't touched yet. One day I will.

Ooh tasty

My girlfriend and I are making wine, should be bottling it tomorrow. Works out about 83p a bottle
got a new in box Gretsch Americana "The Showdown" acoustic guitar for $70
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
a blueberry danish even though i asked for cherry, god damn it.

It was delicious and cheap so i ate it anyway but still...
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by MH400
Last night I purchased return flights from Christchurch to Auckland (I live in NZ) for the Parkway Drive & I Killed The Prom Queen show.

#humblebrag

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 4