Page 3 of 4
Ah, fair point. I've found the most efficient way to get pissed though - there's a Polski here that sells this bottle of stuff that's NINETY FIVE PERCENT - 95% - that's ABV as well, not proof. It's about 250ml and only like, £10. I've still to muster up the courage to buy some though.
Cigarettes and beer.
Last proper non everyday purchase was a high flow air filter.
Forgot, after jacke I decided to get this to save money on cigarettes:

Along with cigarette tubes and Pueblo tobacco. Not bad once you get the hang of the amount of tobacco you have to put into it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by K'Nuckles
What the hell is that?

A cigarette tube filler.

Basically you get it with a packet of empty cigarette tubes, that look exactly like cigarettes.

You put tobacco in the machine, carefully slide the empty cigarette tube on it, pull the mehanism back and voila! Cigarette.

It's much much cheaper than cigarettes, and seeming that I can't roll up, I though it would be a good idea to get one. Costs about a tenner.

It's also useful 'cause it's quicker than rolling. You can prepare about twenty igarettes in an evening in little time if you want and put them in a packet for the next day. The empty tube packets here cost about 1.50 and there about 100 in them.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Mate, learn to roll - best decision I ever made. Now, £4 is enough to last me about 3-4 days, whereas before I'd be spending over £7 every day and a half. It doesn't take long to get the hang of - about half a day?

EDIT: Read the rest of your post... that does seem pretty good actually. Still, I'd rather not be carrying some kinda stapler with me all the time.
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Nov 20, 2012,
Quote by K'Nuckles
I just looked that up - that's only 75.5%. Tell you what, I'll send you a bottle if you want - the drunk threads will be LEGENDARY.

EDIT: Hey I found it!

Ninety SIX!?

Quote by Krieger91
A cigarette tube filler.

Basically you get it with a packet of empty cigarette tubes, that look exactly like cigarettes.

You put tobacco in the machine, carefully slide the empty cigarette tube on it, pull the mehanism back and voila! Cigarette.

It's much much cheaper than cigarettes, and seeming that I can't roll up, I though it would be a good idea to get one. Costs about a tenner.

It's also useful 'cause it's quicker than rolling. You can prepare about twenty igarettes in an evening in little time if you want and put them in a packet for the next day. The empty tube packets here cost about 1.50 and there about 100 in them.

Rollies are better!
Take what 15 seconds max to roll one and are way better than tailor mades.
I like the good old fingers when rollin up my spliffs. Just feels like theres more love in it. And I get off on fingers.
The book 愛おしい骨 which arrived today.

Technically, though, the last things I purchased was pasta, minced beef and a bag of chips (fries for you guys across the pond)...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Nov 20, 2012,
Quote by K'Nuckles
Mate, learn to roll - best decision I ever made. Now, £4 is enough to last me about 3-4 days, whereas before I'd be spending over £7 every day and a half. It doesn't take long to get the hang of - about half a day?

EDIT: Read the rest of your post... that does seem pretty good actually. Still, I'd rather not be carrying some kinda stapler with me all the time.

Well no, this is to keep at home. Useful to have at home and prepare the tobacco before you go out, and to roll one quickly in the house.

But yes, I am going to learn to roll, I need to, cigarettes are getting more and more expensive man.

Also, tobacco you buy and roll is twety times tastier than cigarettes
One of those hoops and yo-yo birthday cards for my mom.

"I didn't want to be cheesy, but I hope you have a GOOODAAAH birthday"

However you spell that cheese, anyways.

Yummy
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Yummy

Convenient idea to hide the Epiphone headstock from the photo
Quote by Jyrgen
Convenient idea to hide the Epiphone headstock from the photo

It's a Gladiator. Not some veneer top Epiphone.

Lrn2knowLPs n00b

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 20, 2012,
a 6" sub
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
An apple and a tuna wrap.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by K'Nuckles

Learning now

Won't work, they always end up really loose
Just ordered Skyrim on Amazon. It's on sale for $25. I've wanted it since it came out, but I just never got around to buying it.
Went to go see The Sword last night with my friends out of random. Bought the tickets and bought a vinyl from the opening band Eagle Claw that came with a koozie. Also got all of the band members signatures on it
SBD copy of an Umphrey's McGee show from 10/25/12
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Tickets to born of osiris, haarp machine, after the burial and monuments. The third of march will be good :d
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's a Gladiator. Not some veneer top Epiphone.

Lrn2knowLPs n00b

Nice Rock Band controller
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
A vanilla latte.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Chicken Fried Rice
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.