Page 8 of 8
Mr Winters
Pffff
2,191 IQ
Hating a band because of its fanbase is stupid as hell.

I never hated Avenged Sevenfold, in fact I saw them live once and it was great. But I haven't listened to their music in a long time, guess I kinda got bored of it. If they ever release another album I'll check it for sure, though.
I have no sig
X3nonEyez
12 IQ
I know this is a LATE post, but alot of people hate on the fanbase of the metalcore Avenged IMHO, and IMHO they are very talented musicians from a theory and practical view point. They like to experiment and come up with different ideas, and different 'style themes', if you will. They have an extremely dedicated fanbase, from all ages and have alot of support for changes from fans. They're people who respect their songwriting and performing abilities, from people who even hate the sound, or genre for that matter. Most of the hate is either bandwagon, people who think all they do is scream, or people who generalize the fans as emotional 14 year old people that think shred solos, open palm mutes and sreams are all you need to make a good song.

Aha mini rant over \m/
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Bandwagoning mostly.

But also because their main audience are 13 year old emo kids and most people don't want to associate themselves with that crowd.
Truth.

I used to like them, then I turned 16
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My time machine worked, it's 2006 again!
Also this.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Personally, I started listening to them back in 2002. I liked their style then and I like it still to this day. I feel like I have gotten to listen to their music evolve and change for the better over the years. Many people are upset with that but honestly... I don't really like hearing the same same stuff album after album. I still feel like they bring their 'A' game and I am looking forward to their new album.

Respect to the people who don't like their music and just leave it at that.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!
FearMyLightning
Banned
482 IQ
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Hey TS, want to hear a metal joke? Avenged sevenfold

s0o funn3h!11!1!!11!eleven
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
2,508 IQ
Bad April 13'er necrobumping this god awful thread
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Biebsy
478 IQ
Well, I researched this really quick, and stumbled upon their "Nightmare" song.

It started, and I was like: "Hey! this isn't thaaaat bad. Maybe it REALLY is just their fan-base..."

Theeeeen, the vocals busted in, and I'm like: "this is ****ing terrible." As far as Synister Gates: He's completely replaceable, which should speak for itself. (Stupid stage name, too.)
LostLegion
32CSM
2,216 IQ
Quote by LostLegion
I love Avenged Sevenfold. But I don't wear any of their merchandise mostly because it is usually worn by wannabe emos who say that A7X are heavy metal.

lul
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
yeh a7x ****ing sucks mate. everyone needs to stop trying to defend them. they suck, end of story. get over it
archangels
HAIL SK8N
599 IQ
Quote by Biebsy

It started, and I was like: "Hey! this isn't thaaaat bad. Maybe it REALLY is just their fan-base..."

Theeeeen, the vocals busted in, and I'm like: "this is ****ing terrible." As far as Synister Gates: He's completely replaceable, which should speak for itself. (Stupid stage name, too.)

First post in this thread since April. Nov 2013 join date. 95% sure this is a multi trying his first troll attempt.

Edit: I was going to post my honest, actual opinion, but there's been enough about them on this site lately, and it'll just get lost in a pile of "LUL GAY7X BLOWS DUDE" posts.
Last edited by archangels at Nov 14, 2013,
Biebsy
478 IQ
Quote by archangels
First post in this thread since April. Nov 2013 join date. 95% sure this is a multi trying his first troll attempt.

Edit: I was going to post my honest, actual opinion, but there's been enough about them on this site lately, and it'll just get lost in a pile of "LUL GAY7X BLOWS DUDE" posts.

Where's the proof that I'm a Troll? Because I'm new to the forums?

Curious about your opinion, man. Seems pretty flawed, if you ask me.

Frankly, I've never sat down and actually LISTENED to Avenged Sevenfold, so I figured, instead of judging based off of what everyone else says, why not try it myself. So I did, then, I wrote that post. Sorry for being honest when I said I liked the instrumentals of the intro. Jesus Christ, way to jump to conclusions.
RealUnrealRob
Lazy Physicist
233 IQ
Avenged Sevenfold is pretty goddamn awesome. The guitar playing is excellent, the drums were great when the Rev was around, and the songwriting was quite good too. It's all a matter of taste of course, but in my opinion they're amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxsFtCSOJyc
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by LostLegion
lul

double lul
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by Biebsy

lol biebsy
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Biebsy

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,926 IQ
What I dont get is the people in this thread calling Avenged Sevenfold overproduced.

They are probably Dream Theater fans too.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
cha33 armstrong
1,724 IQ
I like em but I hate their fanbase
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle