TokaiEX -- Killing in the Name Of by Rage Against The Machine
14 82%
Random3 -- Time by Pink Floyd
3 18%
Voters: 17.
Again, 2 entries for intermediate bass

TokaiEX -- Killing in the Name Of by Rage Against The Machine
Random3 -- Time by Pink Floyd

As always: vote based on skill and accuracy rather than which song is your favourite.

Shameless plug:
I didn't say before, because there was a chance we'd get a version of Time uploaded. But I'm in a band which plays Time and Money, you can hear our version of Money here:
http://www.lemonrock.com/pulse626

I'm on bass, btw.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
"i canz tell it same morning becus you wear same shirt!"

Tokai gets my vote, playing was good and I thought you really nailed the tone.

Random your bass was really quiet at parts
Quote by whoomit
"i canz tell it same morning becus you wear same shirt!"

Tokai gets my vote, playing was good and I thought you really nailed the tone.

Random your bass was really quiet at parts

I loled at that comment.

Also voted. Like a bawz.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by QPC_Sam

I didn't say before, because there was a chance we'd get a version of Time uploaded. But I'm in a band which plays Time and Money, you can hear our version of Money here:
http://www.lemonrock.com/pulse626

But, but, but, "Time" is "Money"!
Going to vote for TokaiEX -- Very good. But I have to say that some of the slides didn't quite come through, especially the second at around 3:25 -- compare with the slides around 1:55

Quote by Cavalcade
But, but, but, "Time" is "Money"!

Only if you're paid by the hour.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
That comment was my mate - I recorded this one on the same morning as I did panic station, and he spotted it!! And I know what you mean about the slides, it seemed pretty arbitrary whether they would come through or not