Hi all, I just got my Randall RH50T back from the tech, and on the statement I got back, he said that he'd replaced the 6.3A Heater fuse because it was blown. However, now when I turn the amp on, I get power but the tubes don't glow and there's no sound. I've tried a different power supply, but that didn't help, so I'm thinking it's a problem with the heater fuse.

I was just wondering if you guys have any information on how I could check the heater fuse on my amp? Thanks
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Just take it back to the tech... It doesn't matter what the problem is, he shouldn't have returned an non-functional amp to you. If you do anything he may try to blame you.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Just take it back to the tech... It doesn't matter what the problem is, he shouldn't have returned an non-functional amp to you. If you do anything he may try to blame you.

+311

Don't get shafted. You paid him for a service, which he clearly did not provide. Take it back, and if he won't fix the issue free of charge, request a full refund and take it elsewhere. If he won't give a refund OR fix the issue free of charge, take him to court. Don't go messing with anything, and don't turn your amp on or use it any more until then. Take it straight to the tech.