tap
94 69%
bottled
43 31%
Voters: 137.
Page 2 of 3
Quote by gabcd86
Really?

Yeah, I have the fealing that fresh water in the United States is worse off than most other devloped countries.

In Pennsylvania (one of the states) they had so much gas coming out of water faucets, due to drilling for natural gas, that you could light it on fire.
I almost only drink tap water. We have a filter, and water dispenser on our refrigerator. That works well enough for me. I'll drink bottled water in a pinch, but I don't really see any reason to do so on a regular basis.

I have a steel water bottle that I fill up, and I carry that with me most places I go. I just refill it when I get a chance to.
Quote by X-plorer88
Tap at home, but bottled in my shitty college dorm with crap plumbing. Well not "bottled" I buy it in the gallon jugs.

haha have the same problem here. I switch though. Got sick from it once. So went to bottled. But am back to tap now
Once gave a class to bio majors.
I heard that European tap water contains a lot of female hormones.
I also heard that nearly all plastic bottled water could cause forms of cancer and bad stuff I can't recollect right now.
Most of them thought glass bottled water was best.

I tend to adapt to the situation.
Filtered tap water or bottled water. I can't stand the taste of straight tap water
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I usually just drink tap, but I've been hearing that flouride is like the worst thing for you, but I don't know how much of that is just conspiracy theorist bullshit.
I drink bottled because we have it, plus our water smells like eggs sometimes. Which I`m pretty sure isn`t good.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by mcamp1230
Yeah, I have the fealing that fresh water in the United States is worse off than most other devloped countries.

In Pennsylvania (one of the states) they had so much gas coming out of water faucets, due to drilling for natural gas, that you could light it on fire.

Jesus Christ, you are really, really bad at sarcasm.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Bottled fo sho. Tap water tastes like ass cause it's all metallic and shit.
pinga
Years ago, when the bottled stuff was just becoming popular, our local tabloid paper did a taste test of 7-8 brands with a bunch of volunteers.
The winner....St. Louis county tap water....
The only time we drink the bottled stuff is for convenience; on a car trip or something. I normally keep a couple of commercial bottles around and just fill 'em from the tap or the drinking fountain.
The university I work at has prohibited plastic bottles for the most part, and has equipped all the drinking fountains with those handy bottle-filler taps.
I used to prefer tap water, but ever since i moved i only drink bottled water. The water here tastes soap.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Bottled when I have it, which is most of the time.

Maybe i'd drink tap if it was more fun for me. Like if I had dat new cool motion-detection faucet.
I don't drink that much water and will probably die early from it. and I don't care.
I Like Green!
bottled.

my tap water tastes metallic.

i mostly drink bottles upon bottles of cranberry juice anyway.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
tap at home, bottled at work. and i drink most of my water at work, so
i still voted tap though.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by metacarpi
Within Europe tap water has to meet certain standards to be considered fit for human consumption.

The reason that people sometimes get a bit of a belly issue is because different countries apply different additional chemicals to their tap water (fluorides etc), which people from other countries aren't used to having in their systems.

Tap water all the way. I work in the water industry though, so i'm kinda biased.

So you're the mf adding the fluoride shit to the water, government pays you well to keep us doped huh? [/conspiracy theorizing]

Anyway, I drink tap normally, bottled if I'm out and need a drink. To the people that say tap should taste fine ya pansies, some peoples tap sucks because of old pipes or being on the grid, treated water tends to taste like chemicals.
Quote by tukk04
treated water tends to taste like chemicals.

what do chemicals taste like?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Bottled water is subject to much lesser standards. Tap water should have no indicator bacteria. Bottled water contains shedloads. And one bottle I tested had clostridium perfringens in it.

Googled that shit.

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
The tap in my flat is shitty and I would prefer bottled water, so I voted accordingly, but in reality I just put up with it and drink the Chlorine tasting tap-water.

The water seems to be alright at the rest of the campus though - have no idea why...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
In the house I'm living in now, I try to get as much bottled water as possible...the tap water isn't as bad as some places, but it's still got that nasty taste and texture.

But when I used to live in my grandparents house, the tapwater there was amazing, and really fresh. Almost as good as the water coming out of the carved in stone narural fountain a short walk away
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Eastwinn
k thanks for the chemistry lesson.

lel

there is absolutely no noticable taste difference between tap water and bottled water here.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I drink tap water at home, bottled of course if I'm out. If I'm on holiday, I tend to drink bottled and not from the tap. It's not that it's unsafe, I've just had a few upset stomachs from it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
tap at home, bottled on the go.

duh.

This, although I do use bottles in certain rooms after my foot caught on a power cord and water fell on an old laptop. Being able to seal it is very helpful sometimes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Guys the water that comes out of my fridge is pretty incredible, I can't even describe it. If you live in the northwest feel free to stop by and try. B)
68% of the pit hasnt heard of h plyori
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I physically can't drink my tap water, it tastes so awful and metallic.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
I physically can't drink my tap water, it tastes so awful and metallic.

England water sucks. Scotland water is best water.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by frankv
I grab a water bottle on Mondays and keep refilling it until the end of the week. Works well for me.

Does it bio-degrade after a week?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do