Page 1 of 3
My work pay triple time so for the last few years I always worked 10-5. Now they are outsourcing so much our centre is only opened 10-2
Still too early for Christmas. I enjoy it very much though. My family buys elaborate and expensive gifts for each other so Jesus didn't die in vain (he died for Christmas). I don't want santa to cry.
Waiting for someone to buy me an Omnisphere :C *moanmoanmoan*
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Off to Bruges around Christmas time. Hopefully it's great.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i never realized how great it is to have sibling until a few years ago.

it's like getting double the presents.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
if i have to hear that "the lights the lights the lights the lights" Kmart commercial one more ****ing time, i'm going to shoot my TV.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm excited, but it's Thanksgiving and I refuse to even think about Christmas until after dinner tonight.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I don't have Christmas
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Bushinarin
I'm excited, but it's Thanksgiving and I refuse to even think about Christmas until after dinner tonight.

Same, although I still have no ****ing idea what I want. Time to research before Black Friday I guess.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Same, although I still have no ****ing idea what I want. Time to research before Black Friday I guess.

I'm sure you can find something here
At the shop where I work, we have been setting up for Christmas for the past couple of months, the christmas section of the shop has been open for a few weeks now aswell. I hate Christmas already...
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by captainsnazz
It's still november! Come back on about the 15th of december at the earliest and then we'll talk.

Nope. Christmas season officially starts tomorrow.
Christmas is koo. I like the part where everyone gets the presents and the food and friends and the family and the zibbity zop bop do wop.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Love that site but it's all far too expensive

There's a lot of cool stuff that's $20 or less.
Collin already told me that I have to create the Only Christmas Thread, so you had best be deleting this one.
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777
Collin already told me that I have to create the Only Christmas Thread, so you had best be deleting this one.

Well where is it?
Yay Pagan Festivals!!!

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Quote by tukk04
Well where is it?

He told me that I had to make it after Thanksgiving, and it's not after Thanksgiving.
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777

Who? Why do I care?

I do what I want.
Quote by theogonia777
He told me that I had to make it after Thanksgiving, and it's not after Thanksgiving.

Pussy
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by daytripper75
Who? Why do I care?

I do what I want.

Ban him, you've got to show him who's boss.
I'll get Collin or Jay to unban me.

Quote by daytripper75
Who? Why do I care?

I do what I want.

I'll just get him to delete this thread then.

And I guess that you want to make sure that you don't get nudes ever.
*your ad here*
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 22, 2012,
Quote by theogonia777
I'll get Collin or Jay to unban me.

I'll just get him to delete this thread then.

And I guess that you want to make sure that you don't get nudes ever.

^theogonia777^
Last edited by tukk04 at Nov 22, 2012,
Quote by Thrill-house
There's a lot of cool stuff that's $20 or less.

I got really baked and went through that site. I have like 15 tabs open with various illuminated products that I now really want to buy.
bah humbug
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

One month until Christmas, two months til my birthday. So itll be pretty awesome I guess
Quote by whywefight
One month until Christmas, two months til my birthday. So itll be pretty awesome I guess

Hellz yeah! My birthday's on January 13th (I'm a 29W30L30R and look good in dark, autumnish colors and will hopefully have job interviews coming up *hint hint* ). Its pretty much the best time y'know. Not enough that the two get blurred, but enough time that you can lump the two together if you want to.

Man, Christmas should be so awesome. I take my last exam on the 20th (like last exam ever!) then...I get to do anything I want.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I really like this time of the year. Easily my favourite part of the calendar.

I don't care to hear about commercialization and all that jazz. I know what this time of the year means to me.

I hope it's not another green Christmas though. Those kinda take away from the atmosphere of Christmas. Last year we had a bit of flurries on the 24th but that didn't quite do the trick. 3 years in a row would be a bit too much for me to handle...
..::fat
lard::..
DREIDEL DREIDEL DREIDEL!

Happy Hannukah, friends.

Did you know Hannukah, also known as the festival of lights, started when the Maccabees's temple lamp burned for 8 straight days on only one night's worth of oil? That's why we Jews celebrate the energy savings every year.

Yahweh be with you.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Page 1 of 3