Page 3 of 6
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
...And a rock simply climbs up on a chair and types away.

rocks don't sit in chairs to type
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The troll does.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 22, 2012,
Ok, maybe I came off a little harsh. I didn't mean to offend, I was just trying to point out how shitty it is of a person to off themselves while the rest of us are left to clean up the mess they leave behind.
It IS pretty shitty. But what can you do. Lots of shit going on in most of those situations.

EDIT: I posted earlier in this thread, but I just now remember another friend who killed himself earlier this year. Shot himself in the head, left behind a wife and kid (though I don't know the quality of their relationship.)

It's definitely not like these two guys weren't tough dudes. Shit just happens.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Nov 22, 2012,
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Ok, maybe I came off a little harsh. I didn't mean to offend, I was just trying to point out how shitty it is of a person to off themselves while the rest of us are left to clean up the mess they leave behind.

It didn`t seem like you were saying that at all...
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by 5_Years_Dead

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
If your life sucks so bad, deal with it...or don't. I don't care. Just stay out my way. I love life, I love MY life.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

H-a-r-s-h is a funny way to spell stupid, and a little is quite an understatement.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
If your life sucks so bad, deal with it...or don't. I don't care. Just stay out my way. I love life, I love MY life.

Well that didn`t last long.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Tough people don't kill themselves. Drug addicts and weak minded losers do. Fact.(in 99% of cases)
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Tough people don't kill themselves. Drug addicts and weak minded losers do. Fact.(in 99% of cases)

Statistic was pulled completely out of ass. 100% fact.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Statistic was pulled completely out of ass. 100% fact.

I can verify this.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Tough people aren't always as tough as they seem. You know, on the inside.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Yeah, I guess a bunch of multiple-deployment special ops guys are a bunch of pussies. Nothing like seeing your friends face blown out the back of his head to make a man out of you

Idiot
Pull your head out of your emo ass. If your healthy and living right, things in your head don't get so out of whack that you consider suicide. I understand that in some cases (poor health, etc.) a person may want to end the suffering, that's totally acceptable. If you're some whiny kid, that can't get over a breakup, then I have no sympathy for you.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Pull your head out of your emo ass. If your healthy and living right, things in your head don't get so out of whack that you consider suicide. I understand that in some cases (poor health, etc.) a person may want to end the suffering, that's totally acceptable. If you're some whiny kid, that can't get over a breakup, then I have no sympathy for you.

Yes, a good diet and excercise is the answer to all problems.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by 5_Years_Dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder
You might want to pull your head out of your ass and give some of these a read.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Well, I did some group therapy for depression several years ago.
(I was considered suicidal at the time. So I was a bit messed up myself. I got put into a hospital under 5150).

There was this one guy in the group.
His wife had died of cancer, and then a month later, his teenage daughter committed suicide because of losing her mother.
He was a mess.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

You are a dumbass.
Get educated.
Although I do agree to an extent with the bolded part.

And don't fuck with Dreadnought.
He's had to deal with more shit than your pissy little brain could even imagine.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 22, 2012,
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

What do you want, A fucking cookie?

Moron.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Because eating my veggies will solve everything. Including my father who, because of people like you existing, thinks i should be a dead man.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 22, 2012,
No cookies for me, I'm stuffed! Just had a huge thanksgiving dinner with all my family and friends.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
You guys win. I'm going to shoot myself in the head. COBAIN STYLE!

Quote by 5_Years_Dead
No cookies for me, I'm stuffed! Just had a huge thanksgiving dinner with all my family and friends.

It must have been made with meth...
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Stop feeding the troll people!
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
man idgaf how many times this gets rementioned, i love this topic

Quote by Enigmatic564
Have any pitmonkeys been affected by suicide?

thankfully, no, but i've been affected by the idea of suicide, specifically, one or two of my friends have been suicidal and i was pretty depressed for a while last year and thought about it often

Quote by Enigmatic564
I would like to know methods

i think the method is usually strongly correlated to how much planning goes into it, if it's a sudden rush after murdering several school kids, then it's usually a simple gunshot or a leap from a building

but if it's planned, then it's usually more convuluted and involves planned suicides like suicide pacts between more than one person, and although it can still involve the spontaneous methods (gunshot etc), it's usually the result of a long-term severe depressive state they want to get out of

there's also murder-suicide cases (like the school kids thing i mentioned) which are very interesting and generally excitingly depressing to read about

Quote by Enigmatic564
why people would kill themselves

because they're trapped in a situation in which they see absolutely no favorable solution in the foreseeable future in life itself, so they resort to ending their lives as the only option

that's usually a result of people planning something like a robbery or a chase or a murder and they don't really comprehend what can go wrong before hand, so they assume it's going to go perfect and they create these block walls in their minds about the failures (i won't go to prison, i won't get arrested, i will kill everyone etc) and any failures will usually result in a very impulsive move like suicide

another reason would be the result of long-term depression, and they have either attempted before and failed or they are trying after a long time of thinking about it, and just end it

another reason would be a feeling that they're worthless and everybody/everything goes against them (like gravity just keeps pulling them down), and they don't think they can handle the world anymore, so they just end it

a big pattern between all the reasons is the fact that they're going through an irrational state of mind where they create blocks around themselves and limit themselves to being worthless and unhappy for the rest of their future, so it's best to just end it

the fact is they're all irrational, and if you ever see somebody that's suicidal, cognitive therapy to stop them feeling negative about the world, themselves and their future, can really do them a world of good, even if for a little while

you'll see many recovering depressive people that are very glad they got out of it, and some that just linger in depression sadly

Quote by Enigmatic564
what happens to the people around them

suicide is always very upsetting to everybody related to them or around them, especially when it's due to them being very depressed and hiding it very well, and you get people questioning why the **** they didn't answer his call, and it's usually just a person you know that calls every now and then and just talks about nothing for like 5 minutes to touch base, and when you miss it and they do it, it can be really hurtful

ultimately i think the people around you are the ones that will pay for a suicide, but i also think that you shouldn't feel pressured into living unhappily just because you think your parents will be upset if you tighten the rope, i think if you're unhappy and in a rut, the best thing to do is to just TELL SOMEBODY. it always works out well, because when gravity keeps bringing you down, the thing most people don't realise is that the people around you really have very little idea that you feel suicidal, and when they hear it something rings in your life and everything turns positive and you get a lot of helpful energy coming your way

there are people that have people around them that simply don't care, and i don't even know what to say to them people, except that there's always somebody that does, even if across the world sitting at a computer reading your story

so yeah, i just wrote this as a run-on sentence from my thoughts so forgive me if it's not structured well, some of it probably doesn't make much sense either so my baaad
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by adamgur96

But... I was having fun.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

World wide suicide, the answer to all our problems. No more sadness.

For reals though. If you were to ask me I'd say suicide is an integral gear of our societal machine. It is an algorithmic outcome. We could redesign the machine, but we haven't the will to do so apparently. We're just too ****ing selfish for that, and so the wheel weaves as the wheel wills.
Quote by adamgur96

but if we keep responding he'll keep posting stupid things and then he'll get banned for sure
Quote by soundgarden1986
Or paint chips

5 Whatever, are you not excercising properly?
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by theogonia777
but if we keep responding he'll keep posting stupid things and then he'll get banned for sure

He hasn't done anything to deserve getting banned IMO. He's just being a dumbass
Quote by adamgur96

Feeding trolls can be fun.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by wafflesyrup

For reals though. If you were to ask me I'd say suicide is an integral gear of our societal machine. It is an algorithmic outcome. We could redesign the machine, but we haven't the will to do so apparently. We're just too ****ing selfish for that, and so the wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

Why is a wheel weaving?
Quote by theogonia777

I don't think it'll happen

You can prove me wrong if you want
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by wafflesyrup

I've got to try sprinkling LSD on my wagon wheels too.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've got to try sprinkling LSD on my wagon wheels too.

You really ought to.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'd consider rephrasing your first post. Just sounds completely disrespectful, especially if you're asking people to discuss a horrible memory with you.

This.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Enigmatic564
why people would kill themselves,

Depression and suicidal contemplation are visceral reactions - I find, generally, that trying to pinpoint a reason kinda devalues the gravity of it.

Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Get out