I use a Hardwire Digital Delay/Looper to loop with but I want to be able to loop through one amp and solo through the other.

Is this possible with either this looper or a different one. Your help is much appreciated.
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD
I had a Hardwire DL-8 and I couldn't get delay on the loop or delay on the track above it, it was dry sound on that setting.

Not sure about sending one loop to A and the other to B. Most loopers have the loops just stack on top of eachother without the ability to differentiate.

Have a look at the TC Electronics Flashback X4, I'm not sure if it will do what you want or not.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If you buy any looper plus an a/b box I think you can make it work.

Guitar - A/B -
- A - looper - amp 1
- B - amp 2

Select A, loop your riff. Select B, solo away.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Nov 22, 2012,
Quote by ibanezguitars44
If you buy any looper plus an a/b box I think you can make it work.

Guitar - A/B -
- A - looper - amp 1
- B - amp 2

Select A, loop your riff. Select B, solo away.

I use a lot of effects as is and enjoy the freedom stomp boxes afford me but I believe adding an A/B Box would over-complicate for me too much.
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD
Quote by bizkitday4eva
I use a lot of effects as is and enjoy the freedom stomp boxes afford me but I believe adding an A/B Box would over-complicate for me too much.

Then you can't do it. You want to accomplish something fairly complex, but won't consider a slightly complex solution?

The only alternative to his idea that I can think of is MIDI and that's way more complicated than an A/B.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!