Page 3 of 3
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by noisewall11
when you inject post-rock, ambient and shoegaze into your veins daily, one cannot simply pick just one song. I feel I could probably give an entire page worth of songs.. not to mention some have already posted songs I would have.

So true.
All that
BWAOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOO
WOOOOWO
WOOOOOWOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOO
OOOOWOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOW
OOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOMMMM

daily is just the best.
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
1,434 IQ
Ever Forthright - Lost In Our Escape

Ever Forthright - City Limits

I could honestly take the whole Ever Forthright CD and put it up here. Pretty much every song except Spineless(which is just the heaviest romp of a song ever) has an absolutely b-e-a-uitiful vibe to them. This is a sexy metal record.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Widower
noisewall11
342 IQ
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
So true.
All that
BWAOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOO
WOOOOWO
WOOOOOWOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOO
OOOOWOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOW
OOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOMMMM

daily is just the best.

Iz the happiest manwoman in the world to knows someone gets me..
Rust_in_Peace34
Pancakes are my business
76 IQ
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Nov 24, 2012,
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
I would post but this seems like a thread where everyone posts youtube vids that nobody watches.
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
400 IQ
Quote by The Madcap
I would post but this seems like a thread where everyone posts youtube vids that nobody watches.

It's more like a thread where people post their favorite songs, regardless of the beautiful content, but I've listened to quite a few and am enjoying picking up on some really good songs. Anyways, here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYLujepur9g
Primus2112
whatever you say "Mor-ty"
915 IQ
Quote by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!
187 IQ
Quote by The Madcap

I've watched nearly all of them...so if that motivates you.
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
Most beautiful song to me? I'm not really a classical enthusiast, but for this I have to go with Pachelbel's Canon in D. Not any of the electric guitar "rock" versions you'd find on Youtube, but an actual orchestrated version, piano sonata, or classical guitar version.
beau05
UG Senior Member
451 IQ
It isn't the most beautiful song (most would say its a piece of shit), but one line in the song Heaven by Warrant which goes, "I don't need to be a superman, as long as you will always be my biggest fan".

It reminds me of my wife, and the main reason why I keep playing music. Shit gets me every time

Haters gonna hate
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
Also, To Zanarkand by Nobuo Uematsu from Final Fantasy X. Best videogame song ever. Also, Stairway to Heaven. inb4 cliche blah blah blah

edit: damn, 3 replies in the span of 1 minute Anyways, if you don't see my above post, my number 1 is Pachelbel's Canon in D (and not an electric guitar rock version).
Last edited by MrDo0m at Nov 26, 2012,
Enigmatic564
518 IQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYk3wmHpzqk
This song's been growing on me the past couple of days
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
metal4all
Always tripping
922 IQ
Anything Explosions in the Sky and Grimes, who I just discovered.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
GhostFrog
1,238 IQ
This is possibly the most emotional use of the phrase "mother****er" ever. Mind you, I prefer the album version which seems to be have a touch more feeling, though it's not on YouTube

http://youtu.be/a9Ew0XRoV6g
hendrixfreak93
UG Member
922 IQ
^How could I forget about Hammock. I would pick "I Can Almost See You" as well, it's probably the most beautiful song in their entire discography. Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvEg8nwEj4
Crush high
Don't want it to stop
Because stories of your brother
Make my crush high pop
And you couldn't really know
Because it's in my toes
And sometimes I wonder
Where'd that crush high go?

FREE SHRUGS