Quote by paruwi

+1

Seriously don't buy that guitar. It was made for wannabe metal 12 year olds.

⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
What the **** is that monstrosity?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Ed Roman is poo poo
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
that is one of the ugliest guitars I have ever seen.

also, google is pretty easy to use. try it before posting a "what guitar is this"...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things...
Quote by ghobby
They are pretty unique guitars. Ignore the haters, decent art should always invoke some emotion good or bad.

You are looking at a minimum of $2200US.

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/abstract/pricelist.htm

Overpriced poop is still just overpriced poop.
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
It looks rather like a Neal Moser rip-off. If you want something that extreme (and are willing to pay for it), then go with a Moser.

http://www.nealmoserguitars.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Originally Posted by ghobby

They are pretty unique guitars. Ignore the haters, decent art should always invoke some emotion good or bad.

Quote by jeleopard
Overpriced poop is still just overpriced poop.

I rest my case.
Is hating a giant hater still considered being a hater? >_>

I checked out his website and it's plastered in vitriol and nonsense about how much such-and-such mainstream company blows and his stuff is objectively better in every way. :|

If you like the guitar, whatever, but it looks awful to me and for that price I'm sure you can get a custom shop guitar that you'd love.
Ed Roman is a fantastically marvellous ****wit. He's considered a joke to anyone in the industry - that's why he's so bitter and spiteful towards every company even marginally larger than him, by the way - and shouldn't be listened to or bought from. The guitars he puts out are constructed well, but his original inventions are plagued with basic design flaws inspired by completely misguided theory (most of which is contrary to what other brands make simply for the sake of being contrary) and his copies of other manufacturer's products are a mixture of inferior to barely-equal at massively inflated prices.
He would tell you grass is purple if Gibson said it was green. He's completely barmy.

If you want a terrible-handling pointy guitar that you'll grow out of and trash by this time next year, do yourself a favour and just look up the offerings from BC Rich, Washburn, Jackson, Dean and the like. At least that way you won't be pissing away quite as much money. Even if you want a really top-quality pointy guitar and are willing to spend big bucks on it, go contact the ESP Custom Shop or local luthiers before you look twice at an Ed Roman creation.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Ed Roman is a fantastically marvellous ****wit. He's considered a joke to anyone in the industry - that's why he's so bitter and spiteful towards every company even marginally larger than him, by the way - and shouldn't be listened to or bought from. The guitars he puts out are constructed well, but his original inventions are plagued with basic design flaws inspired by completely misguided theory (most of which is contrary to what other brands make simply for the sake of being contrary) and his copies of other manufacturer's products are a mixture of inferior to barely-equal at massively inflated prices.
He would tell you grass is purple if Gibson said it was green. He's completely barmy.

Not anymore. He's dead.

He's probably telling Jesus how to build guitars.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Thats a pretty wicked guitar. I love the concept but I think the body shape could be improved a lot. Reminds me of the bc rich evil edge mockingbird.
Quote by ghobby

You are looking at a minimum of $2200US.

Behave, I've shat more artistic creations than that eye sore.

Knock a zero off the price and I might consider it. Maybe another zero. And the twos.
Quote by Wesbanez
Behave, I've shat more artistic creations than that eye sore.

LOL, thats good

You have to admit it does get a response, either people really hate it or they really like it(more hate), and probably nobody has even played it.
Quote by FatalGear41
Not anymore. He's dead.

He's probably telling Jesus how to build guitars.
I think it says a lot about his legacy that I forgot he'd died, what, over a year ago now? And that people within the industry still have nothing nice to say about him and his company tones down any mention of him.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Avoid Roman and anything he touches or says like the plague.
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.