RockstarAdam
Future UG God
621 IQ
Where should I go to review my keyboard? From my phone I can't see a Keyboard review section. Should I just write a column about it?
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Quote by RockstarAdam
Where should I go to review my keyboard? From my phone I can't see a Keyboard review section. Should I just write a column about it?

From what I've just quickly researched, UG doesn't accept Keyboard reviews. This is the list of categories:

· CD Reviews

· DVD Reviews

· Live Concerts

guitar reviews:
· Electric Guitars

· Acoustic Guitars

· Guitar Amplifiers

· Guitar Effects

bass reviews:
· Bass Guitars

· Bass Amplifiers

· Bass Effects

other reviews:
· Books

· Games

· Pickups

As for the column idea, I wouldn't bother. I highly doubt that it would be accepted. Columns are generally reserved for things other than reviews.

Although it is good to see that you want to make a contribution to UG! Maybe review a piece of equipment that fits in a category that I mentioned?

theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
There's a keyboard thread in the Pit. You could post it there, but if it's a bad review (like the review itself is bad, not the product) you may very well be met with harsh criticism.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466778
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.